Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Springfield
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2010, 09:58 AM  

Marshall, MO
Lodging in Springfield

Anyone know of a good hotel to stay in? Last time I came through the town I stayed in the Eco Lodge and got double-billed, would like to avoid that experience this time around.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:07 AM  

Springfield, Missouri
Hoilday in on glenstone and I44 is a pretty good place to stay

Old 01-26-2011, 05:37 PM  

Springfield, Missouri
i recently stayed at the ramada oasis hotel and liked it. clean and quiet. its on glenstone near I44 also
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 PM  

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by STL1967 View Post
Anyone know of a good hotel to stay in? Last time I came through the town I stayed in the Eco Lodge and got double-billed, would like to avoid that experience this time around.
I stayed at the EconoLodge a couple years ago and was billed once but the room was so stinky that I won't go back again. My recent trend has been to stay at Motel 6. I have stayed at at least ten across the country over the past year and have yet to have a bad experience. Low price, basic necessities, and no pet fee. I read bad reviews about them frequently on Google but I disagree with those bad reviews (except Council Bluffs, IA, I decided to stay across the border in Omaha instead because of the crime reviews).
Old 02-15-2011, 07:21 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Last time I was in Springfield, I stayed at the Days Inn across from the Bass Pro shops. It was a nice clean hotel. And they upgraded me to a hot tub suite for same price.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > Springfield
Bookmark this Page!