Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-28-2011, 05:08 PM  

Pearland, TX
Camping in St Louis

Hello,

The wife and I are meeting up in St Louis and camping in the beginning of May. I was just inquiring about some things to try out while there. My family is coming from WI and we are coming from TX.

We will be for sure visiting the Arch and we are going to be going to a Brewers and Cardinals game, but that's the only thin planned so far. We will be in Town about 4 days and I think the rest of my family will be in for about a week.

My wife, Brother and I are into craft beers and I see thats kinda been mentioned on here as some places to try, also some wineries. We will have a 9 y.o with us so some family suggestions would be helpful as well.

Thanks!

Old 02-28-2011, 05:51 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
St Louis has a great zoo. And there is the Busch gardens.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:51 PM  

Pearland, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
St Louis has a great zoo. And there is the Busch gardens.
Yes, I have actually heard great things about the St. Louis Zoo. I am actually a zookeeper in Houston, so I was thinking about asking my Curator if she knew anyone there.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:53 PM  

St. Louis, Missouri
City Museum is a must if you have kids but it is fun for adults as well.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:35 PM  

Pearland, TX
I just checked out that site. It looks like it could be an all day event. Is it worth going if you cannot spend more than say 4 hours?
Old 05-28-2011, 06:26 PM  

Pearland, TX
I thought I would mention that I really enjoyed my St. Louis trip (especially catching a Brewers win ahem). Didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked as the drive was long and the vacation was short. Would like to go back with more time!

Thanks again!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads