Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Click Here to Login

Old 12-24-2010, 08:14 AM  

affton, missouri
I used to go to the Growler's Pub on Olive...it was on my way home from work and had awesome beer....now it is closed and i'm lost. I don't like the one in Sunset and it's not on my way home...I've been stopping off at River City to go to the Beerhause.....good beer selection there.....Keep posting so i can find a new place!

Old 12-25-2010, 12:19 AM  

St Louis, MO
River City is decent. ITap is the only thing in that area (well, Chesterfield) that has a comparable (better) beer selection to Growler's. However, Schneithorst's has a really nice dark bar and several great beers on tap. I highly recommend checking them out. Their super-comfy couch is a nice touch, but if I show up while you're using it, you'll have to make room for me. :P

Old 12-28-2010, 11:50 AM  

Saint Louis, MO
Our neighborhood pub Thurman Grill is cool, but I really like 3 monkeys or Scottish arms, both have good beer selections, 3monkeys has a leg up in the food department though.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:04 PM  

Chesterfield, MO
Villiage Bar- Des Peres

I like that it has the look of a dive bar and most importantly a great mix of crowds. I went there last week with my girlfriend and talked to everyone from guys in the trades to the patagonia crowd just out of West County Mall.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:23 PM  

Saint Louis, Mo
The Scottish Arms on Sarah is a great place for some Scotch thats for sure.

The Post in Maplewood is a great sportsbar.

Broadway Oyster Bar in So City is a unique venue. And if you want eclectic... Nothing tops the Venice Cafe in Soulard. Its a place that you have to go at least once. Its not my faoirite, but unique.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:42 AM  
Stlbluerubicon

St. Louis, Mo
Flannerys
Downtown STL
Pub
Great food (pretzel Burgers are amazing) also great happy hours and always a shuttle to Blues, Rams, and Cards games!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Bookmark this Page!