Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-10-2012, 09:35 PM  

O'Fallon, IL
Selling Barbies

My wife has a collection of 10 or so Barbies from the 80's & 90's that we both would like to get rid of. Is there any place local to the St. Louis area that will buy these? I plan on putting them on Amazon/Ebay, but it's going to be a real pain to list each one of these. Looking to offload the lot to a pawn shop or buyer, but don't really know where to start. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
EDIT: If anyone is interested, here is a picture of all that's left

Old 06-10-2012, 09:54 PM  

You could always post in Craig's List, but don't expect to get much. I myself would take the time and take separate pictures and post them up on E bay. And the pawn shop, forget it, they might give you a few dollars for the entire set. Good luck!

Old 06-11-2012, 05:54 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Just post the photo above on e-bay with your price for the lot....it should work, OK! Then in the inquiries you could discuss the details......
Old 06-13-2012, 05:27 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Yah, post the photo for the lot on e-Bay, and specify what you have in the details.

And do some research to find out what the ones you have are worth. It could be time well spent.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:24 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
doll show

You could also try a Barbie doll show and sale. You'll just need to watch when the next one is in St. Louis.

Here is a suggestion:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slfdcc/

P.S. I've been collecting Barbie dolls for almost 30 years, if you need to know anything else.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri > St Louis
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.