Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tallahassee
Click Here to Login

Old 09-08-2010, 10:53 AM  

Tallahassee
Tallahassee Greek Food

I just moved here and am looking for a decent Greek Food place that's on the cheap side. I've seen a couple, but they all looked like rundown shacks.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:35 PM  

Campbellsville, KY
my granny lives up there so we used to go up there all the time, and my mom loves greek food. we've gone to a few of the places that you're probably talking about and according to her, they were pretty good.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:43 AM  

Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie View Post
I just moved here and am looking for a decent Greek Food place that's on the cheap side. I've seen a couple, but they all looked like rundown shacks.
I'm not really into Greek food, but one thing to watch for in Tallahassee is the annual Greek food festival put on by the local Greek Orthodox Church. It generally occurs around October 23rd-24th each year and they use advertise on billboards, etc. It's a pretty big deal. Other than that, I reckon you'll have to boldly go into some of the shacks and give them a try.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:17 PM  

Tallahassee, FL
re: Greek food

Try Sahara:

1241 East Lafayette Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301-4518
(850) 656-1800

I like their falafel and their Lebanese iced tea.

Also, not sure if Captain Pete's on Capital Circle is still there; might only be open for lunch...
Old 11-29-2010, 06:03 AM  

Tallahassee
Yes, Sahara is recommended.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tallahassee
Bookmark this Page!