Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2010, 07:12 PM  

FL
As unfortunate as it is, the NFL owns the games. They run the show, and they have always been about making money. I am a Tampa native and still reside here and am as upset about The Bucs being blacked out as anybody, but its not going to change.

A plus is that they have been doing pretty well this year (6/3 at the moment), so they will sell more tickets next year. Watch the road games!

Old 12-07-2010, 12:06 PM  

The Bucs are a pretty young team this year. They will get better as can be seen this season. As far as the blackouts go it is a NFL rule. It sucks that no one has money to go to the game but you can always watch the games on the internet.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:30 PM  

Hineys City, Fl
The Bucs have brought many years of disappointment to the bay area. Famous for the lowest paid players in the league. Very well managed if all you care about is the bottom line. They found desirable league charity in being a loser;draft picks and such,which can then be sold. Never had a salary cap problem. Sold all their talent. Fired all their leadership.God awful stats 2 wins from Carolina[ 1-12 ] is their claim to fame.Some dumb luck 1 and 3 point victories.Bucs, a consistent tradition of being a f.. loser.Nice uniforms tho.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:21 PM  

East of Pensacola, Florida
Having been a fan since the 0-26 days, Having a winning record is nice...lol. I dont follow too closely anymore. All we get here in the panhandle is Saints news.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:16 PM  

Sarasota, FL
Tough loss to the Lions yesterday - Detroit's first road win in 3 years....
Old 12-21-2010, 07:11 AM  

Tampa, Florida
Further proof that even with a weak schedule they still under-perform. Frankly, with this so-so season, I'm almost glad for the blackout. That way I didn't waste my Sunday afternoons this season.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM  

New Port Richey, FL
I am an Eagles fan first, but it would have been fun to see the Bucs in the playoffs
Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 AM  

Tampa
As a Bucs fan, it was somewhat disappointing not to be able to watch the Bucs on TV most of the season. I said somewhat disappointing as it was pretty easy to just stream it online on the laptop and hook it up to the TV.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads