Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2010, 02:15 PM  
NRA Instructor

Tampa, Florida
New Tampa Parent's Night Out Club

We are a married couple with a 2 yr old daughter and we're looking to start a Parent's Night Out Club in the New Tampa area. We bought a home here a year ago and don't really know anyone and think it would be fun to meet other parents in the same situation. We like to go out for Wings and Beers, concerts, Bucs/Rays/Lightning games, comedy clubs and the occassional nightclub, karaoke bar or Country bar. This is not a Swingers group. This group is to find couples with kids hopefully the same age as our's, who can go out from time to time to give the adults a night off. If you are interested, hit us up here on this post and also send us a PM.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:41 PM  

Tampa, Florida
What neighborhood do you live in, New Tampa? (caps just for you ) I grew up in Hunters Green in the 90's

Old 12-02-2010, 05:26 PM  

Temple, TX
Sounds fun, my wife and I have a 3 year old and a one year old so I understand your situation. Look for a PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:17 PM  

New Tampa, FL
My husband I would love to be part of this club. We have 1 year old twins and a 13 year old. We are also new to the area.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:31 PM  

tampa, florida
WOB would be a great place to go for drinks.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:45 AM  
NRA Instructor

Tampa, Florida
First, I would like to thank you all for your interest and second I'd like to plan an event soon in the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to hearing from you all, K and J
Old 02-01-2011, 01:02 PM  

That is actually a great idea.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:44 PM  
NRA Instructor

Tampa, Florida
No response and no PM's and since I haven't heard back from anyone I'll be abandoning this board.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:22 AM  
NRA Instructor

Tampa, Florida
WING NIGHT Peabody's 27 Feb

We are going out for Bufflao Wings on Sun 27 Feb at around 7PM and hoping some folks will come out and join us. We have heard Peabody's on Amberly in Tampa Palms has great wings so if you're game, meet us up there. You can't miss us, we'll be the Hot Young Brunette with the older guy with the goatee sitting a the bar. If you've never been to Peabody's, it's a pool hall on the weekdays that turns into a Night Club on the weekends. Come on out and join us. lets eat some wings, shoot some pool or darts and drink some beers.

Cheers
Old 05-02-2012, 03:03 PM  

That is actually a great idea.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!