Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login

Old 12-22-2010, 05:49 PM  

Tampa, FL
Tampa homebrewing club

I'm just getting back into homebrewing after a long time away and was wondering if joining a homebrewing club is worth the time. I think the one closest to me is Tampa Bay B.E.E.R.S Homebrewing Club. Their website is : Tampa Bay B.E.E.R.S.

Does anyone have any experience with this club?

Old 12-23-2010, 06:28 AM  

Tampa, Florida
I've been a member for two years and it is a good group of people. The meetings are loosely structured around club announcements and competition results with the majority of the time spent socializing and sampling the home brews that everyone brings to share.
Dues are $15.00 annually and membership gets you discounts at various stores and restaurants. The club is well run and everyone is friendly and willing to assist with questions and critiques. Meetings are the first Tuesday of each month at Mr. Dunderbaks on Bruce B. Downs in Tampa at 7:30pm.

Old 12-24-2010, 02:18 PM  

Tampa, FL
I may join too. It would be nice to make some friends with a similar hobby and have some brains to pick since I'm still new at this.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!