Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 12:23 PM  

FL
Vintage Scooter Club

If you're in the Tampa Bay area and have a vintage scooter you should check out Tampa2Stroke. Awesome people and great events.

Tampa Two Stroke – T2S

If there is anyone further North up Pasco/Hernando County way please contact me. I'd like to get some scooter rides organized in the Pasco area; vintage or modern scoots.

Let me know.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:14 AM  

Pasco Vintage Scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2Scary View Post
If you're in the Tampa Bay area and have a vintage scooter you should check out Tampa2Stroke. Awesome people and great events.

Tampa Two Stroke ? T2S

If there is anyone further North up Pasco/Hernando County way please contact me. I'd like to get some scooter rides organized in the Pasco area; vintage or modern scoots.

Let me know.
I am into vintage motorcycles and scooters. I have a couple old British bikes and I just ordered a 1962 Vespa 150 vbb. I love in Port Richey and would like to find folks to ride with. I've done a couple events with Tamp Two-stroke, riding my 1968 Triumph, but it would be cool to find a couple vitage scooter folks in Pasco. - Michael
shadven@yahoo.com

Old 02-03-2011, 05:43 AM  

FL
Vintage Scoots in Pasco

I'm right up the road in Hudson. '65 Smallie w/130cc packed in there. Fun, fun, fun! We'll have to meet up for a local ride for coffee. Let me know.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:48 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2Scary View Post
I'm right up the road in Hudson. '65 Smallie w/130cc packed in there. Fun, fun, fun! We'll have to meet up for a local ride for coffee. Let me know.
Cool. I'll give you a shout when my scooter arrives. It's one of those deals where the restoration is done in India, and shipped to your door. Company has a great reputation and the scoots are Italian in origin. Frame up resto and completely rebuilt / upgraded motor.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:27 AM  

FL
Give me a shout.

I have a powder blue Stella too and use that most of the time. My '65 is when I need a 70mph thrill ride on 10" wheels.

I'm looking at a late 70s Bajaj which is basically a Vespa Sprint.

I hope the scoot comes out well. Be sure to have someone look it over really good when you get it. Need to make sure she's all straight and welds are safe. India made a lot of Vespas for Vespa Italy and the Genuine Stella I have is pretty much a PX150 with a 5 port engine (which is what you're likely getting in your resto). Good stuff!

Give me a ring and we'll go for a scoot.

727-967-5050

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida > Tampa
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.