Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2012, 02:58 PM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Did man go to the "MOON"???? NASA Moon Hoax~~~

If you have a few extra "hours", view these enlightening videos.....

Just click the "You Tube" on the square and it will pull up the video.....

UFOTV Presents: Dark Mission 1 - NASA Moon Hoax - Analysis of the Lunar Photography

Quote:
Uploaded by UFOTVstudios on Nov 5, 2010 Part 1: Analysis of the Lunar Photography - This compelling video throws into serious doubt the authenticity of the Apollo missions and features information that challenges the declared abilities of NASA to successfully send a man to the Moon and return him safely to Earth. New evidence clearly suggests that NASA hoaxed pictures allegedly taken on the lunar surface. These findings are supported by analysis and the testimony of experts from a wide variety of scientific disciplines.

Note: This was the hardest film for us to post here at UFOTV, as most of us were born around the Apollo era and many of us hold NASA's achievement of landing a Man on the Moon and bringing him safely back, as sacred. But in the interest of remaining neutral and posting all information on controversies in science, regardless of our personal beliefs and those of the management at UFOTV, we bring you what critics have chosen as the greatest filmed investigation on this matter to date.

As powerful as the evidence presented in this film and its sister film may seem, we highly recommend that you view our film called "Quantum Hologram & ESP - Astronaut Edgar Mitchell," that sheds light on Edgar Mitchell's experience as the 6th man to walk upon the Moon and his experience aboard Apollo 14 at that time. His experience during this mission as described on this presentation must not be overlooked.

UFOTV Presents: Dark Mission 1 - NASA Moon Hoax - Analysis of the Lunar Photography

UFOTV Presents: Dark Mission 2 & 3 - NASA Moon Hoax - Environmental Dangers & The Trouble with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(ct) The Truth Behind The Moon Landings - full 48min

Old 06-03-2012, 05:34 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
I LAUGH in your face.

Really the government kept tens of thousands of people quiet for 43+ years about this. They can't even keep interns from running their mouths to the news about some jiz on a dress. How the heck could they keep all these people quiet all these years.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:02 PM  
Supporting Member

[quote=mrmurdoc34;140825]I LAUGH in your face.

Really the government kept tens of thousands of people quiet for 43+ years about this.

How the heck could they keep all these people quiet all these years.[/QUOTE]
==============================================

coercion!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, if you don't know what that means, here's the definition..........

co?er?cion

   /koʊˈɜrʃən/ Show Spelled[koh-ur-shuhn]

noun

1. the act of coercing; use of force or intimidation to obtain compliance.

2. force or the power to use force in gaining compliance, as by a government or police force.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Listen to the conversations on this video......

Top Secret Apollo 18 Footage

Quote:
This is Newly declassified footage of UFO's seen by Apollo 18 and other Nasa craft , this is just been declassified and is never before seen by the public.
Please keep disrepectful comments to yourself.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:10 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Really so the government is forceing people to keep quiet. Yet they can't keep Lewinsky quiet? BS, the government can't even balance a budget how can they keep all the people involved in the space program quiet. What about all the people who machined parts for the rockets that didn't make any parts because as you say there were none launched. So how did they make them people tell the exact same lie for 43+ years?

How about the fact that I know people who work for NASA and I have seen photos from personal cameras of that time frame? Photos that were not faked cause I have seen the photos and the negatives.

Let me guess all this forcing people to not speak and or tell lies for 43 + years was done by the FBI, CIA what let me guess it is the super secrete Federal Bureau Coercing.

You should really stop doing bath salts man. They gonna turn you into a zombie.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:19 PM  
Supporting Member

THANKS FOR YOUR VERY POLITE RESPONSES mrmurdoc34 - I KNOW YOU MEAN WELL BECAUSE I SEE IT IN YOUR "AVATAR"....IT'S A RESPONSE I WOULD EXPECT....BUT THIS IS NOT MY THEORY, IT'S THE THEORY OF THE EXPERTS AS WITNESSED IN THESE DOCUMENTARYS, WHICH YOU APPARENTLY HAVE NOT VIEWED........teaberryeagle

Documentary - Moon Landing Hoax - Conspiracy Theory - part (1)

Documentary - Moon Landing Hoax - Conspiracy Theory - part-(2)

Documentary - Moon Landing Hoax - Conspiracy Theory - part-(3)

Documentary - Moon Landing Hoax - Conspiracy Theory - part (4)

Documentary - Moon Landing Hoax - Conspiracy Theory - part (5)

Old 06-04-2012, 01:40 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Yes.... Man did go to the moon and left several million dollars of junk up there. There is no valid conspiracy theory here. The folks that say we didn't go or hallucinate some conspiracy theory are folks that rode the short bus, licked windows, wore foot ball helmets and had handlers when they were kids.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:57 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Anything is possible, but some things are more possible than others.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:24 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
NO I will not View that crap. It is all a bunch of crap spewed forth by tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs who think the government is implanting microchips in their brain to control them.

I am sure they also believe that Columbus discovered America. And that Columbus was a kind man who just wanted to find a better way to asia for salt.

When in reality he was a murdering crazy that got lost and then kept going and got lucky. Then died of an STD. After killing off just about every living thing he came across. I am sure they also believe that he and his men didn't kill babbies for crying in front of their mothers. Right.....

Nothing but a bunch of hog wash.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:45 AM  
Supporting Member

First Moon Landing 1969 (unseen footage in HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...80HZsv_js&NR=1

Landing on the Moon :July 20, 1969

First Moon Landing 1969

==============================================
Some great photos of the episode:

Walking On The Moon - Apollo 11

Apollo 11 on the Sea of Tranquility

Apollo 11 Launch HD

Apollo 11 launch w/ altitude and velocity data

'Apollo 11: Remastered' - An Orbiter Film
Old 04-15-2013, 10:49 AM  
Supporting Member

Science proves that NASA faked the moon landings - Moon landing Hoax

What Happened on the Moon full documentary 2 of 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!