Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2010, 03:27 AM  

Douglas, Mass
iPhone4 here...

Old 10-08-2010, 03:33 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I almost got an iPhone last time I upgraded. However, I didn't want to sign the contract to pay the $30/mo for 2 years or whatever it is for the data plan. Next time around, though, I may just end up biting the bullet and get it.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-09-2010, 02:15 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
iPhone4 here...
i havent heard alot of opinions either way about it. what do you think of it?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:27 PM  

Volusia County, FL
I have a Blackberry Bold on Sprint. Love it, and it is A LOT better than my old Blackberry Curve, and TONS better than my old Nextel phones.

I have an iPod Touch, which is basically an iPhone. If Sprint had an iPhone, I might be on one of those.....
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM  

Douglas, Mass
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
i havent heard alot of opinions either way about it. what do you think of it?
I like it a lot, but to be honest I am an Apple fan. ATT has pretty good coverage around here, so I don't have any issues with the service. I know a lot of people do, but I haven't run into it yet.

My wife has the HTC Incredible, so I have compared them extensively. To me the iPhone wins hands down. The UI is more intuitive, the on-screen keyboard seems more responsive, overall it just suits me better.

On the other hand, the Android products are getting much better. I am glad to see some competition out there, overall it is better for the consumer.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:54 PM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
I have been using a I Phone 3G for the last 2 years and I have had no problems with it at all. When I was looking to upgrade from my Razer phone I checked out the Blackberry Storm and the curve and a few others. What I like about the I phone is the ease of use and the key board on it is great. Once my service plan with Rogers is up I will be getting the I phone 4. The service providers are loking at going to 4G networking here soon too, that will make downloading much faster. Although with what I have now the download speeds are pretty good.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:21 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
ya the down side is that my area will most likely be the very last place to get 4g (the whole states population is less then your average medium sized city) can the iphone 4 function fully on a 3g network signal?
Old 10-13-2010, 06:48 AM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
Yes it will. A buddy of mine has a I phone 4 and he sees nothing different from the 3G he had. Downloading speeds are the same. But nce the 4G network is in place his download speeds will increase. Or so they network people say.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:56 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
3g, 4g, blah de blah. It's all just a ploy to suck more money out of people

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-13-2010, 06:07 PM  

Two Rivers, Wisconsin
I have been an ATT customer for years and sometimes wondered about coverage. Went IPhone 4 and have had NO issues at all. went from east Wis. to the Oregon cost on a motorcycle trip this summer mostly camping 5200miles and no issues with the phone, and suprisinly no issues with coverage when ever I needed to use the phone. ATT must be getting better I remember the last rip several years ago with coverage issues. None this time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads