Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 09-24-2010, 01:58 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Post your new toys!

Come on guys, tell us about your latest tech toys! Tell us whether you love them or hate them - so that everyone else on this site can learn from your purchase!

Got something that's not necessarily new but think that we should know about? Videogame you love? GPS that's outstanding?

POST IT!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-24-2010, 02:04 PM  

Welland, ON
Well the latest things were two pair olf V-Moda earphones from a seller on eBay. Just got them this week, so I'm still deciding on ear tip size for one ear. But liking them so far. One pair of V-Moda Vibes, the other a apir of Bass Freqs.

If you are using an mp3 player (iPod or otherwise), and are still using the included earbuds, you need to think about getting better earphones.

Steve

Old 09-24-2010, 02:06 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfan View Post
Well the latest things were two pair olf V-Moda earphones from a seller on eBay. Just got them this week, so I'm still deciding on ear tip size for one ear. But liking them so far. One pair of V-Moda Vibes, the other a apir of Bass Freqs.

If you are using an mp3 player (iPod or otherwise), and are still using the included earbuds, you need to think about getting better earphones.

Steve

That's a good idea. I don't think I've EVER used anything but the little ear buds that come with the iPods.

Let us know on a larger scale how you feel about them once you've used them for a bit!

Old 09-24-2010, 03:53 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
I recently bought a Garmin 1450T because I couldn't find the right speedo gear for my CJ.. So far so good, really takes the stress out of traveling in unfamiliar areas. Tracks fuel mileage, cost per mile etc.. really a cool gadget.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:42 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
i never go anywhere without my garmin colorado. it's more of a handheld then a dedicated vehicle gps. great for geocahing!
Old 09-25-2010, 11:14 AM  
Beast Mode

Independence, Kentucky
recently built a new Computer for home use. nothing all that special in a relatively ecomonical build, but lightyears ahead of the laptop i was using.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:24 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I just picked up a Nintendo DSi XL the other day - yeah I'm a nerd haha. I've got two small kids, so it's something I can bring to the park and play while they're doing their thing.

It's huge! Definitely about twice as big as the original screen of the DS. Also, the thing's got two cameras (that are okay, not phenomenal), some funny image editing software, an internet browser, built-in wi-fi -- just an overall pretty fun and useful system.

And they made some good mod cards out there for them to where you can download books and such to a memory stick and read them on there.

A+ for this bad boy.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:42 AM  

Lg env3

I got an LG ENV3 phone which I love and hate. It has a full qwerty keypad, which is great for texting, and a really good camera. But, I almost can't stand it anymore because the keys get bumped when it is in my pocket. It doesn't matter if the keypad is locked or not. It usually turns itself off, or goes into some menu. Seems like every time I take it out of my pocket, or am expecting a call, the phone is off. My wife has the same phone, and the other day it pocket dialed 911.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:24 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Just got the wife an iPad 32gb for V-Day. I got myself a 32gb Ipod touch.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:33 AM  

O'Fallon, IL
Latest purchase is a Samsung Galaxy tab that I rooted to run the Euro ROM. Not much of a benefit to it, but I think it's fun to tweak things. Waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out and the wife will be buying one. She has been rocking an old school Blackberry curve for the past 2 years and is due for an upgrade.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!