Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Click Here to Login

Old 09-07-2011, 11:44 AM  

South St. Paul, Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt21481 View Post
Latest purchase is a Samsung Galaxy tab that I rooted to run the Euro ROM. Not much of a benefit to it, but I think it's fun to tweak things. Waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out and the wife will be buying one. She has been rocking an old school Blackberry curve for the past 2 years and is due for an upgrade.
a few months ago picked up a Samsung Galaxy tab for work. We went in to the Verizon Store to get a dedicated mobile hot spot and walked out with the tablet. It is pretty cool. you will really enjoy it. We went with the 7" model. I needed to learn how to use all the features, so if course i had to bring it home..then the kids and wife needed to learn how to use it too..so we decided to get another one...they have hardly been put down since.

Old 09-08-2011, 12:15 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Nice! I've heard those things are very useful. I'm an Apple guy until I die, but I've heard that those tabs are definitely very formidable!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-08-2011, 07:27 AM  

O'Fallon, IL
I use mine just to goof around on the internet really. It's good for reading e-mails, posting to forums, facebook, and reading useless info on the web. I occasionally video chat w/ my parents as it's a great way for them to see our son. (we live about 4 hours away). My dad just picked up an ipad2 and he likes the 10" form factor a lot. I've been thinking about buying one for my wife, so long as the price comes down around xmas. We would be able to get rid of our laptop and just use our tabs + desktop from there on.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:17 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
I just picked up a Moto XOOM for the wife. I took over the iPad 1 that she used to have. My wife is so spoiled I got her an Ipad for christmas a new car for her birthday and a XOOM for well to make her stop complaining about her ipad not supporting FLASH. I use the hell out of the ipad at work.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:25 PM  

O'Fallon, IL
I still think about picking up a large form factor tab (10"). theres so many options out there now, I have forgot or dont know what sets one apart from the other. Hope you enjoy the Xoom!
Old 11-08-2012, 02:46 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
I traded my iPad for a Asus transformer. Then traded my Xbox in and got a Google nexus 7. I'm typing on it right now. I love the nexus 7 cause it fits in my back pocket. Its easier to hold and smokin fast.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Technology
Bookmark this Page!