Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-10-2010, 07:40 AM  

Kerrville ... San Antonio, Texas
Howdy from Kerrville

, new guy here. Born to military parents in England but grew up in San Antonio since 1968 (fifth grade). Bought a lake place on Medina Lake outside Bandera in 94 and then a place in Kerrville in 04.
I love Texas and I get around it quite a bit, as I travel in my occupation of drilling oil wells. From the land, to the people, the weather, the resources, the water, the diverse terrain, Texas has it all. Including a rich heritage.
I don't do internet much but I would like to help out this new forum. Let me learn a little about it so I can figure out how to be of help, and also to see what type of a resource it may be for other people. I think I see promise in the idea and I will pass along the site info to those that I know.
Enjoy your day(s).

Old 11-07-2010, 01:59 PM  

Haltom City, Texas
As near as I can figure we are just supposed to saythe things we like and rant about idiots. Seems pretty much like a normall day to me but I get to immortalize my words until the server kicks the bucket :P

Been a few years since I was down around Kerrville, at the Kmart no less lol

Old 11-07-2010, 06:47 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
Welcome! How long are usually on an oil well site for? The latest ones I've seen around SA look like they get them done FAST. Seems like wildcatting got cheaper?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!