Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-26-2011, 12:18 PM  
ceilingfan collector

burleson, texas
jack in the box in my area

in burleson,texas/usa,pic taken by my brother christmas night(last night),i guess they have/had a christmas special and/or only restaurant/fast food place that it's open on christmas day
jack in the box in my area-406907_10150451884233170_508923169_8653180_1115735856_n.jpg 

John 3:16
my web cam page https://www.mycampage.com/emerson
Old 12-26-2011, 12:47 PM  

Houston, Texas
Everything in my area of Houston was closed. Subway, Whataburger, James Coney Island all closed. Only thing open was a diner.

Old 12-26-2011, 12:52 PM  
ceilingfan collector

burleson, texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Everything in my area of Houston was closed. Subway, Whataburger, James Coney Island all closed. Only thing open was a diner.
diner? like golden corral,ryan's..etc? yes (infact right across that street(far left/not in pic)is golden corral and they were open on christmas morning(i saw it open on my way to Church that morning)
Old 12-26-2011, 12:55 PM  
ceilingfan collector

burleson, texas
sideways incase you wondering where burleson is,it's 1 city south of ft worth in north centrel johnson county
Old 12-26-2011, 12:55 PM  

Houston, Texas
No Golden Coral close by me. This is 59 Diner. If you're familiar with Houston it's Hwy 59 South and S. Shepherd area.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:57 PM  
ceilingfan collector

burleson, texas
Quote:
No Golden Coral close by me. This is 59 Diner. If you're familiar with Houston it's Hwy 59 South and S. Shepherd area.
i haven't been to houston since early 90s
Old 12-26-2011, 12:57 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1
sideways incase you wondering where burleson is,it's 1 city south of ft worth in north centrel johnson county
OK, I can mentally picture that area.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:02 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1

i haven't been to houston since early 90s
I returned in 92 after being gone since 71. This place is too big now. The city annexed The Woodlands several years ago. I'm looking to leave this next year. Not just Houston but Texas. I've been here to long, time for a change.
Old 12-26-2011, 01:21 PM  
ceilingfan collector

burleson, texas
Quote:
I returned in 92 after being gone since 71. This place is too big now. The city annexed The Woodlands several years ago. I'm looking to leave this next year. Not just Houston but Texas. I've been here to long, time for a change.
yea i love to get out of texas too but i'm only 33 years old with altsum and social secuety $$/food stamps so i have to be close by my family/friends which they are here in/near my area...

otherise i would,i love to go to missouri or place that has less severe weather than texas
Old 12-26-2011, 03:38 PM  

Houston, Texas
Of you're looking for less severe weather Missouri has very hard winters and tornados. The desert SW, Arizona and New Mexico, have a dryer climate.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.