Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-30-2011, 06:10 PM  

San Angelo, Texas
Looking for...

I have been searching for a Cub Cadet CSV 050. I have called dealers in Kerrville (D.A. Small Engine), San Antonio (DeWinnie), Goldthwaite (HOFFPAUIR OUTDOOR SUPERSTORE) and Burnett (LEE HOFFPAUIR). I have yet to call the Austin area stores, might call them tomorrow, but no one has one. My father has one and it is a great little machine. My oak leaves are about all fallen with the blooms coming down soon. I would love to have one of these little machines, most of the dealers could sell me something similar and with a cost of $100 to $300 more. Has anyone seen one this season? If so where? Any help would be appreciated, raking is getting old. I love the Cub Cadet line of products, I have a CC 760 ES and I love the mower, just right for the two yards I do.

Edited to add links

Old 04-07-2011, 03:32 PM  

San Angelo, Texas
Found what I was looking for in Poteet, 4 and 1/2 hour trip, but I will be able to vacuum my yard this weekend, I'm sure my neighbors will appreciate that. Scratch that, my yard looks better than theirs even covered in leaves. LOL

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.