Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2010, 02:24 PM  

Georgetown, Texas
I wish Perry would run for president. He's an interesting figure.

Old 11-05-2010, 12:30 AM  

Trent, Texas
The best thing Perry has done was when he was out walking his dog and the dog got threatened by the coyote and Perry shot the coyote, what other public figure would do that much less admit to having done it. I could picture all the liberals pulling thier hair out, wish we could do a lot more things to drive them up a wall, then fall back down. Perry does have a cancealed handgun license (and he allows all good citizens in the state the right to have one also) and he does carry his pistol at least when walking his dog. That made me a supporter of the man, I mean he is not a liberal and I for one love it.

Old 11-07-2010, 12:15 PM  

Haltom City, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa in Texas View Post
Same difference, isn't it?
Obama stole the donkey?s identity, have you not heard of Berry Soetoro?
I hear the donkey was quite pissed over the defamation of its character.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:16 PM  

Haltom City, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilston View Post
I wish Perry would run for president. He's an interesting figure.
Perry for VP, CHUCK NORRIS FOR PRESIDENT OF TEXAS!!!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:07 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardnorton View Post
The best thing Perry has done was when he was out walking his dog and the dog got threatened by the coyote and Perry shot the coyote, what other public figure would do that much less admit to having done it. I could picture all the liberals pulling thier hair out, wish we could do a lot more things to drive them up a wall, then fall back down. Perry does have a cancealed handgun license (and he allows all good citizens in the state the right to have one also) and he does carry his pistol at least when walking his dog. That made me a supporter of the man, I mean he is not a liberal and I for one love it.
I like how our governor jogs and carries. I wonder how he conceals?
Old 11-10-2010, 11:01 AM  

Mesquite, Tx
Not running

For pres, that is. Perry was on Mark Davis' show this morning and said, again, the he wants to stay Gov of Texas and has no plans on running for pres or vp. There are a few things he did that I have disliked, but overall, he's been a good gov. Still no state income tax, concealed carry, economic climate that attracts businesses and creates jobs; all good things.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!