Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2010, 12:21 AM  

Trent, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by A5Mag12 View Post
I can't think on one good reason to visit texas. Other than how good it will feel to leave.
Well Jack Wagon I can't think of a single thing keeping you here, you are free to leave and I promise none of us will cry over you when you are gone. so Please just leave already and stop bitchin'

Old 11-05-2010, 05:10 PM  

Waco, Texas
There's the Texas Ranger Museum & me of course I like free beer.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:21 PM  

Waco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardnorton View Post
Well Jack Wagon I can't think of a single thing keeping you here, you are free to leave and I promise none of us will cry over you when you are gone. so Please just leave already and stop bitchin'

LOL!!!!! I never would encourage a person that wasn't born in Texas to stay here, we most likely didn't invite them anyway and are glad to see them go
jst my 2cts
Old 11-07-2010, 01:23 PM  

Haltom City, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipseeqo View Post
Dont come to Waco. Theres nothing here.. i hate it..i went to SanDeigo and LA last year and now want to live there.. the oceans are amazing unlike Corpus. If anything i would say go to austin..party city
Texas Ranger museum (the real rangers not the baseball team, but still woohoo rangers :P)
Old 11-07-2010, 01:32 PM  

Haltom City, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLCinLA View Post
I would like to plan a tour of the U.S.A.
Would you help me decide where to go by giving us one good reason to visit your State.
Thanks
Come out here in April/May for a show you will never forget, Texas LEADS the world in tornadoes (sorry Okies we have you beat)

In addition our roadside cuisine (gas station food) is the best you can find anywhere and indeed warrants its OWN trip to sample everything. From authentic German style sausage and chesses around Nocona and Muenster to home made jerky and smoked venison at Comanche and Ranger, Texas' roadside dining is second to none! Also Stop in to Glenn Rose for a unique BBQ treat!
Old 11-07-2010, 01:36 PM  

Haltom City, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by A5Mag12 View Post
If I was I'd lie about it.
Leave now and never return, you are unfit for the land of Texas, may Chuck Norris throw your bed into the Rio Grande with you in it!

Old 11-19-2010, 01:10 AM  

Canyon Lake, TX
What I like about Texas...

You will, unfortunately, have to ignore the parts about cultural exchange... we really gotta take our border back, haven't been drunk in Mexico in ages
Old 11-24-2010, 12:08 AM  

Dallas, Texas
West Texas is beautiful in it's vastness and flatness. If you like the old west, find somewhere to take a horseback ride and experience it!
Old 11-25-2010, 03:09 PM  

McAllen, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANSTAAFB View Post

You will, unfortunately, have to ignore the parts about cultural exchange... we really gotta take our border back, haven't been drunk in Mexico in ages
Could be crossing into Lousiana for some "CAJUN" culture or even into Oklahoma.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:33 PM  

McAllen, Texas
Or just to say that you've been here...not everyone has...but really everyone wants to

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!