Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-18-2010, 04:42 PM  

Killeen, TX
No other state is so proud of itself. We have texas shaped Tortilla chips for pete's sake. Plus, any state you can carry a gun into walmart is fine with me.

Old 12-18-2010, 11:37 PM  

Canyon Lake, TX
We have the best flag. Seriously, sit down and look at all of the state flags. New Mexico is cool (not as cool as Texas, but cool), but the rest just suck!!! Find me another flag you would tattoo on your ass

Old 12-19-2010, 08:09 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
Tons of reasons but one I personally know a lot about is the Hill Country. So much to do and it never loses it beauty to me no matter how many trips we take. In fact moving out there real soon. Vineyards, caves, lakes, rivers, exotic ranches, golf, list goes on .....
Old 01-21-2011, 09:51 PM  

Haltom City, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANSTAAFB View Post
We have the best flag. Seriously, sit down and look at all of the state flags. New Mexico is cool (not as cool as Texas, but cool), but the rest just suck!!! Find me another flag you would tattoo on your ass
I agree with Texas' flag being the best but allot of the southern states have great flags as well

Old 01-22-2011, 09:52 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Some pretty women..

Can you pick out the native Texan ??
Old 01-22-2011, 11:48 PM  

Rock Springs, WY
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenNTx View Post
Some pretty women..

Can you pick out the native Texan ??
Yup. The hot one on the right.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:48 AM  

Conway, Arkansas
Big Bend National Park and "All the BEAUTIFUL---and I mean---BEAUTIFUL WOMEN...I've been lucky enough to travel our 48 states east to west and north to south and I really think they are the prettiest in the country!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 02:54 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowabunga61 View Post
Big Bend National Park and "All the BEAUTIFUL---and I mean---BEAUTIFUL WOMEN...I've been lucky enough to travel our 48 states east to west and north to south and I really think they are the prettiest in the country!!!
Not sure if its the sun or the beer..
Old 01-24-2011, 09:24 AM  

Texas
You really should visit the Texas Hill Country. It's so beautiful. And if you are in to history, then Texas is for you. The Alamo in San Antonio, Spindletop in Beaumont, JR Ewing in Dallas (LOL - just kidding!), The Stockyards in Fort Worth. It goes on and on. You can get a great vacation guide from the State of Texas. Well worth it.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:58 AM  
Supporting Member

Krum, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasJeepGirl View Post
You really should visit the Texas Hill Country. It's so beautiful. And if you are in to history, then Texas is for you. The Alamo in San Antonio, Spindletop in Beaumont, JR Ewing in Dallas (LOL - just kidding!), The Stockyards in Fort Worth. It goes on and on. You can get a great vacation guide from the State of Texas. Well worth it.

The Alamo and the River Walk is a must see..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads