Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-12-2011, 04:23 PM  
Always up to no good.

San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffa187 View Post
Tex Mex is the best food on the planet. BBQ is a close 2nd. Cooper's in Llano is sooooo tasty. Most every town in Texas a pretty decent BBQ joint though. Usually the less tim they spend making the restruant look nice means more time making the food good. Don't forget the peppers and peach cobbler for dessert!!!!
Cooper's FTW! (And, no... Unfortuantely I am not related.)... The one in New Braunfels is as good as Llano.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:33 PM  

San Angelo, Texas
For BBQ I agree with others, the Salt Lick is hard to beat. I have only been once after seeing it on Man Vs Food, it was a very good day for me. In my area, Cooper's in Junction (used to be but is no longer part of Coopers in Llano, I heard) right off of I-10 is pretty good, IMO better than Llano. The time I went to Cooper's in Llano the meat was sub par, actually the worst BBQ I can remember having to date. The Hard 8 in Brady is pretty good too, but real expensive. The chopped sandwich on the sour dough roll is a meal and a half, strongly suggest it along with some jalapeno shrimp poppers.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.