Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Traveling
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2010, 07:49 AM  
Gorgonzola stuffed olives

North CT / Denmark
My record is 12 hrs, but I just recently managed to make the same trip in 10!

Old 12-19-2010, 10:55 AM  

Tacoma, Washington
Straight through no stops other than gas/food 13hours. Did 25 once with my GF she drove 2 or 3 of it.

Old 12-19-2010, 05:49 PM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
I could go longer, but the longest i've driven was 8 hours. Never had a need to drive more than that...
Old 12-19-2010, 06:33 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
About 16 hours from Montreal to Cape Breton in one day with kids.
What a horror show
Old 01-02-2011, 01:59 PM  
Will Travel By Jeep

Indianapolis, IN
In my younger days I could drive 17 to 20 hours. Now 12 hours starts to hurt, plus my wife just hates when we drive that long in a day and usually wants me to stop after eight hours.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:47 AM  

Peoria, Arizona
the most ive driven. hmm. from phoenix to kileen texas i drove on and off till about...el paso. then i drove the rest of the way there. didnt sleep or anything dropped a friend off and then i drove straight through all the way home. and it was a two day trip. left at night on friday. drove through the night and all saturday. got home in the afternoon on sunday.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:35 AM  

Darlington, Maryland
Drove from Miami to Baltimore pulling a 12' trailor only stopping for gas in 16 hours.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:08 PM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
I have driven from Calgary to Boston a number of times and also from Calgary to New York a few times. most of them I have been alone while driving. The fastest trip I have made was from Boston back to calgary via New York City. I left From Boston in the morning and went to New York to get to the I-80. Drove through the day and stopped in Ohio for a couple of hours at a rest area. I then carried on through to mile marker 299 in Nebraska, I think it was in the neighborhood of 18 hours that day. I slept for about 6 or 7 hours then went through to Big Timber Montana the next day, slept for another 5 or 6 hours. then got home by noon the next day. So in total I spent 3 1\2 days on the road with about 48 of them behind the wheel.
Dont really do that much driving (time wise) anymore, my wife and I enjoy travelling and stopping after about 6 or 8 hours now.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:18 PM  

When I was on vacation with my family in Colorado, I had what I thought was a heart attack. It scared the crap out of me because I didn't want to die in some other state. I drove 22 hours non-stop back home, went to the doctor the next day, and after 6 hours of intensive tests, determined I only had heartburn!
wife> <me

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Traveling
Bookmark this Page!