Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2011, 02:57 PM  

Henderson, NV
Bobos

Use to live/ go to school near, bobos is one of my all-time favorite holes in the wall. they have the best priced and tasting breakfast around. Normally, the tables are filled with college students (due to the cheap post-drinking appeal the food has). I always get the pancakes with a side of hash browns, hits the spot everytime.

Old 02-21-2011, 05:00 PM  

Tucson, AZ
+1 I have to agree with the pancakes The short stack nearly split me in two!

Old 02-22-2011, 09:54 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
never heard of em.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:57 AM  

tucson, az
yes yes yes, pancakes bigger than the plate and the apples & cinnomen have so much brown sugar it cramalizes on the grill and is like a giant cookie. Bobo the man himself died about 10 years ago but his able bodied asst took over the grill and most of the staff is the same. The bobos or spinach and sour cream omelletes are killer or maybe you prefer liver and onion omellete or the "flying saucer" (pancake with spinach melted cheeses and a wierd bechamel of some kind. ALWAYS a line on weekends and worth it. A winner in the diners, drive ins and dives category for sure

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!