Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-28-2011, 11:54 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
finally looked at all your album last night, great stuff, I appreciate it and will be attempting to make copies. I'll also try to photobucket the rest of mine if only just to prove the mind is stronger than magic.
i put them on photobucket because it has an easy 'download' option there for photo or video uploads.

(uploading to photobucket can be a trial in patience, it needs more bandwidth)

Old 03-01-2011, 10:54 AM  

tucson, az
well last night I started uploading all 144 pics I have to photobucket, by 6 am it had loaded 90 and then crashed......tonight I'll try to be more selective...does pbucket have a way to download more than one at once? I wanna copy the full set and edit from my own macware.....

Old 03-01-2011, 11:05 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
i have heard some photo software lets you import directly from a photobucket album.

if you click to the 'main page' of an album where it shows all thumbnails. hidden as blue text is 'Album Options', click there and a 'Download this album' option should be available. Should .zip them and send you one big file with all of them.
--- the above only works for me logged in to my account. guess visitors can't 'mass download'

if its easier we can just email them across though, probably is.

(uploading to photobucket, the safest batch size appears to be 20 at a time... frustrating to say the least. even facebook does better.)
Old 03-01-2011, 07:41 PM  

tucson, az
well apparently before crashing last night these 60 of the first half of the trip worked:

Chiva Feb pictures by catfish122 - Photobucket
Old 03-01-2011, 08:02 PM  

tucson, az
Pictures by catfish122 - Photobucket

more.................
Old 03-02-2011, 04:30 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
thanks, some great stuffs in there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.