Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 10:49 AM  

tucson, az
geez take a stand

rant on:

ok a few weeks back I caught some punk gangstas breaking into my neighbors truck, wihtout going into all the gory detail they were then arrested. The entire back of the thugs pickup (red dodge dakota crew cab methinks) was FULL of stereos and other stolen goods from a full nights spree. Today I got a subpeona, called the court and, my idiot neighbors are not pressing charges so the three adults are being let go. The idgit driver who is a minor and driving his parents car is taking a plea. Per the prosectutor he has three priors and may be sent away. He is currenlty under house arrest. thing is since my neoighbor didn;t press charges the other three are still on the street. our nighborhood is targeted heavily and I am my own personal neighborhood watch. I have recovered two of my own cars (one car one jeep) after they were stolen. Our jeeps have been vandalized and broke onto more times than I can count. I finally catch guys who are clearly the ones targetting our neighborhood and the damn student renters won;t press charges. geez take a stand for **** sake
Rant off:

back to your regulary scheduled programming.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:55 AM  

tucson, az
also can someone in law enforcement please tell me why the hell you need someone to press charges / testify when the four guys were all in the truck with many many stolen stereos and breaking in gear when the pd caught them? wouldn't hey be arrested if they were just pulled over in atraffic stop, why is it dift after I catch them dammit?

Old 12-08-2010, 11:44 AM  

Basically, no victims / no witnesses = no crime. Until the liberals in the court system change their tactics, or die of old age, this will continue to occur.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:15 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
My response would be "MOVE," but I did that thinking I was moving back to the GOOD part of town I grew up in. Boy, was I wrong!!!

Criminals have more rights than their victims. It's still legal to hang horse thieve in AZ, so why can't we just shoot them dead for tresspassing and fear of endangerment as probable cause? WHY CAN'T WE GET LAWS AGAINST LOUD RAP MUSIC AND FART CAN EXHAUST? What about CITIZEN'S ARREST?
Old 12-08-2010, 12:51 PM  

Sean, It sounds like you have a career forming in politics. Just don't forget us little guys when you make it to the top!

Regarding a citizen's arrest. It is basically you arresting the bad guy. It would be up to you alone to prove your case, meaning you would be going to court. Also a thing to consider, a false arrest is something which can bite you in the butt with a lawsuit against you if any elements are missing from the crime.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:30 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Just drop them where they stand. No witnesses that way. This town is really going to ****.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:36 PM  

tucson, az
I was the witness....

also as to moving, I also spend mucho time around the border, would you tell me to stay away from there becasue of the criminals in that area...I believe in taking a stand ...

fyi there is a law about loud music

of course I have tried ot move out of town but my wife is a city gal;
and theres plenty methheads in 3 pts too
Old 12-08-2010, 05:16 PM  

Casa Grande, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsaxe View Post
rant on:

ok a few weeks back I caught some punk gangstas breaking into my neighbors truck, wihtout going into all the gory detail they were then arrested. The entire back of the thugs pickup (red dodge dakota crew cab methinks) was FULL of stereos and other stolen goods from a full nights spree. Today I got a subpeona, called the court and, my idiot neighbors are not pressing charges so the three adults are being let go. The idgit driver who is a minor and driving his parents car is taking a plea. Per the prosectutor he has three priors and may be sent away. He is currenlty under house arrest. thing is since my neoighbor didn;t press charges the other three are still on the street. our nighborhood is targeted heavily and I am my own personal neighborhood watch. I have recovered two of my own cars (one car one jeep) after they were stolen. Our jeeps have been vandalized and broke onto more times than I can count. I finally catch guys who are clearly the ones targetting our neighborhood and the damn student renters won;t press charges. geez take a stand for **** sake
Rant off:

back to your regulary scheduled programming.
what did you get a subpoena for ? and no matter what those others did or would not do you still did a good job and the right thing !
you talk about taking a stand then that should also be aimed at your local congressman that keeps getting elected and will not do any thing about the illegals ! that has a big role in the crimes that are committed everywhere !
Old 12-09-2010, 08:16 AM  

tucson, az
the subpeona was to testify against the juvi, ...but nobody told him there was no victim to press charges so he took a deal.....before I had to testify...I still don't know what they were going to ask.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:59 AM  

phoenix, az
Good job, I chased some people out of my area a few years back trying to steal painting equiptment from my old neighbors truck.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.