Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-02-2011, 11:14 AM  

Staunton, Virginia
Need a shooting range in the area

Okay, Ike's next "I need, I need, I need!" thread:

Please let my start by saying I'm DESPERATELY trying to avoid a "gun argument thread." I don't want this to turn into a political thread. Thanks for your help in that.

I'm looking for a nice shooting range in the Tucson area. I'm interested to hear what you guys have to say about both handgun and rifle ranges, indoor and outdoor. My most immediate need is a handgun range, preferably indoor (starting to get hot, doncha know) but as I said: any information is good information.

Thanks!

Ike

Old 04-02-2011, 02:37 PM  

Marksman Pistol Institute has 2 indoor ranges. One on the east side and one on the west side. The one on the west side is on Prince Road, just east of Flowing Wells road. I am a little hazy on the east side location , as I do not live in that area. As for long guns shooting the county has a range on the southeast side of town at the fairgrounds, on the far southwest side at Three Points and one at Tucson Mountain Park on Kinney road, which is on the far west side.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:37 PM  

Rio Rico, AZ
2X what JWagner2011 said..
Down here we have canyons to shoot in

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.