Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-01-2011, 09:45 AM  

Rio Rico, AZ
Sorry about the link... I do that all the time...
Jeep Trips in Arizona is my site

Old 01-01-2011, 09:48 AM  

Rio Rico, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-saurus View Post
Pinstriping doesn't bother me. Chimney Rock has done quite a number on my paint job already. Depending on when you go in March, I might be interested as long as my dogs (and probably my brother's dogs) wouldn't be a problem.
Well my dog goes also and she gets along with everyone!!!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:22 PM  

Rio Rico, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcruizer View Post
RandyD, Still looking for link to your site.
Well lets see if it stays up this time.

Jeep Trips in Arizona
Old 01-04-2011, 10:00 AM  

tucson, az
Thanks for posting all the photos Randy, your site is excellent and inspiring, and I am convinced to join in on this one. Can I make it with my roof rack or should I leave the thule box at home? Wouldn't want to slow us down removing it again on the trail as I did at Chimney Rock AND packed with camping gear, a minimilist camper I am not

Did we set a date yet? I like the first or third weekend if we are talkin March
Old 01-05-2011, 06:08 AM  

Oro Valley, AZ
catfish,

I don't think you'll have a problem with your rack/box, unless you're worried about scratches. I had my rack on the entire time without issue, although my antenna took a beating...
Old 01-05-2011, 07:55 AM  

Rio Rico, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
Thanks for posting all the photos Randy, your site is excellent and inspiring, and I am convinced to join in on this one. Can I make it with my roof rack or should I leave the thule box at home? Wouldn't want to slow us down removing it again on the trail as I did at Chimney Rock AND packed with camping gear, a minimilist camper I am not

Did we set a date yet? I like the first or third weekend if we are talkin March
You shouldn't have a problem. Like was said, scratches is all. Maybe a low branch or two, but I don't remember anything big..

As far as date. This one I'm not in charge of. Rubicondevil is the one doing the planning. I'll make sure he is aware of your requested date..
Old 01-05-2011, 11:01 AM  

tucson, az
thanks guys, those dates work great but I'm flexible, moreso than my congo cage and big junipers....scratches don't bother me in the slightest
Old 01-05-2011, 07:10 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyd View Post
You shouldn't have a problem. Like was said, scratches is all. Maybe a low branch or two, but I don't remember anything big..

As far as date. This one I'm not in charge of. Rubicondevil is the one doing the planning. I'll make sure he is aware of your requested date..
did I miss something?
Old 01-06-2011, 04:05 PM  

tucson, az
not really Devil....Above I was pitching for the first or third weekend in march as I have those fridays off and can watch my steaks marinate : but any weekend works from me....looking forward to this one even more now that fj is questionable.

On that note....Did you see the closure plans map links I posted from BLM on the fj run thread? not having been there before it looks like you can still get pretty close to the cabin legally. I was hoping you or rob someone who has been there would check out the map and chime in, but thats another thread.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:25 PM  

Oro Valley, Az.
New dates for Rug road trip.

Planning on Rug Road with Gouacats March 12-13th. Overnighter, kid friendly, if you want to come along post a reply. Check out 4x4NDAD on F/B as it is updated more often.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads