Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 10-13-2010, 10:06 AM  
"That Guy"
 
Sambox's Avatar

Tucson, Arizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 37 | Kudos: +11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
That would be a good idea. I could run it by Keith and see if it would be ok with him.
I think you should. We would need to make it real, you know, register with the Arizona Association of 4WD Clubs, get it linked to Jeepforum, etc...I mean, that's how must of us here learned about City Profile right?

I am willing to support this effort.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:41 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship
 
ChrisNukemYJ's Avatar

Tucson, Arrenizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,810 | Kudos: +57
Images: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambox View Post
I think you should. We would need to make it real, you know, register with the Arizona Association of 4WD Clubs, get it linked to Jeepforum, etc...I mean, that's how must of us here learned about City Profile right?

I am willing to support this effort.
Well I started a thread in the Moderator section so that I can get feed back and see if its cool with Keith. So now we just sit back and wait for the time being.
__________________

__________________
This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-sh*t-o-meter.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:11 PM  
Junior Member
 
TucsonCJ5's Avatar

Tucson, Arizona
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7 | Kudos: +11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
I wouldn't mind getting a group together. I would just need help with designing a decal, and coming up with a good name. But i'm pretty good at managing groups. Did it for years with the group I used to drag race with.
I got the design covered, just shoot me some of your name ideas and I'll do it. Easy.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:34 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship
 
ChrisNukemYJ's Avatar

Tucson, Arrenizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,810 | Kudos: +57
Images: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonCJ5 View Post
I got the design covered, just shoot me some of your name ideas and I'll do it. Easy.

How much would it cost us?
__________________
This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-sh*t-o-meter.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:38 AM  
Junior Member
 
TucsonCowboy's Avatar

Tucson, AZ
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +10
I think there IS a Jeep off-road driving group in Tucson. I see them meet on Saturdays across from the Farmers Market on Old Spanish Trail (where the big green and white barn is) and they from a convoy driving north on Old Spanish Trail to go the Saguaro Desert West. They also drive up the the Rincon Mountains where they camp. Other than these observations, I don't have any additional information at this time.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:43 PM  
"That Guy"
 
Sambox's Avatar

Tucson, Arizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 37 | Kudos: +11
I know there are already several clubs, didn't know about a Jeep specific one in town. The ideas behind this is to make it an extension of JeepForum.

I AM operating under the assumption that we all found out about this via JeepForum.
__________________
"Jeeps are the equivalent of Barbies for men." JaikYJ
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:33 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship
 
ChrisNukemYJ's Avatar

Tucson, Arrenizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,810 | Kudos: +57
Images: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonCowboy View Post
I think there IS a Jeep off-road driving group in Tucson. I see them meet on Saturdays across from the Farmers Market on Old Spanish Trail (where the big green and white barn is) and they from a convoy driving north on Old Spanish Trail to go the Saguaro Desert West. They also drive up the the Rincon Mountains where they camp. Other than these observations, I don't have any additional information at this time.
__________________
This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-sh*t-o-meter.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 PM  
Junior Member

Tucson, AZ
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +10
I'm in with the Jeep Club idea. Everyone I wheel with wheel Jeeps. My wife and I both have Jeeps.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:08 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship
 
ChrisNukemYJ's Avatar

Tucson, Arrenizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,810 | Kudos: +57
Images: 39
I want to go on a run monday or tuesday (my days off) anyone else want to join?
__________________
This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-sh*t-o-meter.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:01 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship
 
ChrisNukemYJ's Avatar

Tucson, Arrenizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,810 | Kudos: +57
Images: 39
Anyone...?
__________________

__________________
This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-sh*t-o-meter.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.