Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 10-07-2010, 10:26 PM  
Junior Member

Santa Fe, NM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8 | Kudos: +11
Tucson Chrysler Jeep rocks

Had a very good experience at Tucson Chrysler Jeep while vacationing there last March. They ordered a part on my say-so, installed it properly so it worked, charged less than the estimate, and drove us to the mall while we waited. Driver would not take a tip and was very friendly. The experience was the opposite of what I was used to.
Highly recommend them.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:42 AM  
Member
 
Bummer's Avatar

Southern Arizona, AZ
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 51 | Kudos: +13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaosBob View Post
Had a very good experience at Tucson Chrysler Jeep while vacationing there last March. They ordered a part on my say-so, installed it properly so it worked, charged less than the estimate, and drove us to the mall while we waited. Driver would not take a tip and was very friendly. The experience was the opposite of what I was used to.
Highly recommend them.
Great to hear Good Stuff nowadays, TaosBob

. . . especially concerning Car Dealers.
__________________

__________________
Just say NO to BBQ!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:17 PM  
Junior Member

Tucson, AZ
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +10
I have only been in the service dept. to get Trans fluid and the build sheet after I bought it but they were very friendly and helpful.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:18 AM  
"That Guy"
 
Sambox's Avatar

Tucson, Arizona
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 37 | Kudos: +11
That's the one over on 22nd st right? Because the one at the Automall is terrible. Lousy parts department, with ignorant staff (not an insult, they just don't know what they're selling), and ridiculus prices.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:56 AM  
Junior Member

Santa Fe, NM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8 | Kudos: +11
Yes, on 22nd.
I am a big fan of theirs.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:40 PM  
Senior Member

tucson, az
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 341 | Kudos: +18
automall is jclick .....they often forget my directions......
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:12 AM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 112 | Kudos: +17
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambox View Post
That's the one over on 22nd st right? Because the one at the Automall is terrible. Lousy parts department, with ignorant staff (not an insult, they just don't know what they're selling), and ridiculus prices.
Isn't Tuscon C-J the old Breck Dodge?

As for Jim Cluck; I too have heard stories about them..........and, it ain't good.
__________________
This space is empty :)
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:10 PM  
Member
 
Bummer's Avatar

Southern Arizona, AZ
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 51 | Kudos: +13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Isn't Tuscon C-J the old Breck Dodge?

As for Jim Cluck; I too have heard stories about them..........and, it ain't good.
WOW, Bear . . . aren't we PC this morning?

! ! ! ! ! !
__________________
Just say NO to BBQ!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:42 PM  
Junior Member

Tucson, AZ
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +10
Tucson Chrysler is the old Steve Christy's location on 22nd just west of Pantano Parkway. They are also having a pay the invoice deal going on right now and you get all the rebates.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.