Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-01-2011, 08:06 AM  

Arizona
Another Tucsonan. Above Mr Beer but not up to all-grain. Only have tried kits. Barely have time to drink good beer, let alone brew it...

Old 01-25-2011, 12:14 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Another Tucson homebrewer, and Tucson Homebrew Club member. Good to know there are more of us out there.

For those interested, stop by a meeting. You can get more info at www.tucsonbrewclub.com

T

Old 03-05-2011, 12:04 PM  

Add one more homebrewer. I've been doing AG from the start -- about a year ago. I've done 20 batches so far and love this hobby!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:38 AM  

Tucson, AZ
+1 All-grain home brewer for about 10 years. In the process of finishing my single tier EHERMS setup now, almost done just need to get some final stuff and wire it up. Hope to go to the club meeting this week and get acquainted.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:09 PM  

Hey all!

I was psyched when I found this thread, until... I saw the most recent date. Looks like this discussion sort of died. I'll have to "hop" over to check out the brewers club that was mentioned, though I'm not sure if I could make a Tuesday night meeting...

I home-brewed a loooong time ago, back when I lived in Portland. I miss it and have been thinking of getting back into it again. Not so much for the quality of beer I would be making (starting out as a beginner all over again), but because undoubtedly there are other cool people around here involved in the hobby.

Maybe I'll catch up with some of you soon. 'til then, Cheers!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads