Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2010, 01:03 PM  

Tucson, arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanMcGuireXJ View Post
Luke's on Ft Lowell - the others aren't as good in my opinion. If you like Chinese go to Sczechuan Omei. Not quite as good as when Magdelene owned it, but I think it's the best in town. Texas Roadhouse for steak that you wouldn't grill yourself. I can't recommend sushi anymore - most places are hit-or-miss.

Can anyone recommend that Five Guys burger joint? I still can't get near that place they are so packed.
Yes I've been to Five guys and thought my burger was delicious. I like that you can add all the toppings you want for the same price.

Old 10-07-2010, 01:09 PM  

Tucson, arizona
I almost forgot. East Coast Super Subs!!! Park and Broadway ish i think... its just across the street to the west of The Rock. Killer subs. *commence mouth watering now...

Old 10-13-2010, 08:38 AM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Mr. K's BBQ on Park and 29th. Closed on Monday, but if you want good bbq and sides stop in any other day of the week. I think they might have done away with the Buffalo Soldier Museum - I'll have to swing by there to check it out again.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:06 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
BBQ - Brushfire. Excellent stuff. Good sauce. Fries you can eat until you blow up.

I think someone commented about a burger place on 4th. Lindy's has been there a while and is awesome. Maybe that's the one. I'd go again. And again.

As for 5guys. It's alright. it's not bad or anything and being close to us, I'll go. But I'm still not settled on the 5guys v. InNOut. I think InNOut takes it. And the price is better too. Sorry. The free toppings and free peanuts doesn't push be over the edge.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:37 PM  

tucson, az
the little cafe poca cosa
Old 10-18-2010, 04:38 PM  

tucson, az
x10 mr ks mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 10-18-2010, 09:18 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonCJ5 View Post
BBQ - Brushfire. Excellent stuff. Good sauce. Fries you can eat until you blow up.

I think someone commented about a burger place on 4th. Lindy's has been there a while and is awesome. Maybe that's the one. I'd go again. And again.

As for 5guys. It's alright. it's not bad or anything and being close to us, I'll go. But I'm still not settled on the 5guys v. InNOut. I think InNOut takes it. And the price is better too. Sorry. The free toppings and free peanuts doesn't push be over the edge.
Wow brushfire really. Ate there once to try it out since everyone was hoo haaing about it. Never again. I will go with out bbq before I ever eat there again.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:08 AM  

Flagstaff, Arizona
YEah El Charro is WAY Overrated!!!!
For some serious Mex digs check-El Minuto on Main St.(your welcome)
Another Tucson only spot is Yoshimatsu on Campbell (Japenese joint has a fun and yummy Tucson vibe)
Old 11-08-2010, 06:31 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Guillermo's on 4th and 29th. I can't believe I forgot this place. My vet friend up the road (AZ Small Animal Clinic) took me there one day. A bit spendy, but it's worth it if you want great Mexican food that isn't just beans and rice and cheese and grease. You can taste the LOVE.

Lindy's - I was not impressed. I went right after they shot MVF. Creative, but really unsatisfying, tasteless, took too freaking long, sides were like store-bought. $12 for a burger, side, drink, and then they want a tip...

I think In-n-Out is taking a nosedive...maybe they are running out of Stepford children that wanna work there. I actually saw cleavage the last time I went. Fries are soggy now.

I finally went to Fudgepac-, I mean Fuddruckers a couple years ago. Pretty good, but I was getting over a tummy bug that day. The help was a bit rude. I'd probably go again some day.

How about some really good Italian places? Vince's is gone - I miss that place. We used to order food from them when I worked at a pizza place! Still haven't been to Caruso's. Anybody remember Noodles and Crust? Mmmmmmmm. Zack's and Rosatti's still don't come close!
Old 11-08-2010, 06:42 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanMcGuireXJ View Post
How about some really good Italian places? Vince's is gone - I miss that place. We used to order food from them when I worked at a pizza place! Still haven't been to Caruso's. Anybody remember Noodles and Crust? Mmmmmmmm. Zack's and Rosatti's still don't come close!
I say Lukes and Chariot are the best Italian in Tucson.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!