Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-08-2010, 06:49 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
I say Lukes and Chariot are the best Italian in Tucson.
No, I mean fancy-schmancy Italian. Chariot? Hmm. I've been meaning to stumble into Mama Louisa's (?) near the base, but it always looks like Guero Canelo when I pass by there. Still haven't been there either - it was always packed when I thought to go.

BTW - Great Wall is okay Chinese food, but I felt like I was in Pulp Fiction when we ate there. Wierd vibe.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:46 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
All fancy-sh*tty-mancy sucks. You pay way to much for to little. I like Olive Garden but thats not really that fancy-sh*tty-mancy.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:29 AM  

tucson, az
yeh sean Vinces was da bomb big arse shrimp, artichoke garlic wine pasta bowls the size of a 15' rim, Jersey Joes too, he now runs some place by the TCC but I haven't tried it yet, think its in the old samaniego house. When joe first opened he put a full page add in the paper thanking the mob

on another note.....MARISCOS CHIHUAHA
Old 11-09-2010, 12:46 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Gotta be careful with Marisco's. Not sure if it's location or they just have bad days. I had this killer fish dish (can't remember) at the one on 22nd and CC, and I had shatty bacon-wrapped shrimp at the one on Swan (?).

Dead (Red) Lobster Shrimp Fest!!!! They have great grilled trout too. Joe's Crab Shack has gone downhill, as the prices went up.

Can anyone tell I like to eat?
Old 11-09-2010, 04:34 PM  

tucson, az
I got food poisoning at Joes the one time I ate there, I have eaten at Mariscos on Grande and the one at Grant literally a hundred times, oysters, raw scallops, raw shimp, clams, octopus you name it never poisoned once, well maybe by salt and tequila....

maybe it was the combination of bacon, cheese and shrimp that did it to ya. thats some high grease right there and dam tasty, killer fish might be "whole fried fish" very baja
Old 11-09-2010, 07:44 PM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I love Chuy's pulled pork taco plater... Its AMAZING!
Old 11-15-2010, 03:24 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Old Chicago on Glenn & Campbell for decent Italy sportsbar food. Roma Imports 16th and Cherry area - been years, probably why I forgot.

Oh no - salt and tequila poisoning? Tequila needs no additives, unless it's one of those brands not fit for drinking. If beer needs fruit, you shouldn't drink that either.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:43 AM  

phoenix, arizona
I am a huge fan of Choice Greens (previously Chopped). I never thought that a salad place would be good but I get stuffed every time I am in there. I have moved but that is my place to visit when I am down in Tucson...

Also love Nimbus for good brews!
Old 11-19-2010, 12:07 PM  

tucson, az
Quote:
Oh no - salt and tequila poisoning? Tequila needs no additives, unless it's one of those brands not fit for drinking. If beer needs fruit, you shouldn't drink that either.
there are few things that tabasco, lime and salt don't improve
Old 11-19-2010, 03:32 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
Best dogs are the ones on 22nd near Wilmont. Right near my house and they're gooood.
I must agree with this one... Their ice cream is pretty awesome too. Plus they give you a yellow pepper wrapped in bacon for free, where some other places charge extra just for the pepper without the bacon.

Besides them I also like BK's Carne Asada.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.