Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-10-2011, 10:00 AM  

tucson, az
Who's going to Chimney this sunday?

Perhaps a better question would be who's not celebrataing valentines day...apparnetly my wife would rather I go find something to do out of the house

I'll leave Rt, start time and meet up to the devil since it was his idea.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:46 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
i'm 90% sure i'm in for this one.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:06 PM  

Tucson, Arizona
I'm out unfortunately.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:16 PM  

Tucson, AZ
I will probably be out as well. Have to modify the front axle CA mounts a little bit. Got a death wobble the other day and I think I know what is causing it but haven't had anytime to tinker with it.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:19 AM  

tucson, az
Sorry you cannot make it, I'll be interested to hear how you sort out the DW...
Old 02-11-2011, 11:07 AM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
greg...

how do you want to run chimney?

full trail from back to front and then stop to play on the rocks for a bit

or straight to the rocks and play and home

any preference on meetup time?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:53 AM  

tucson, az
I'm thinking just play at the rocks if its just us..although I feel like crap.....if i start feeling better maybe the whole enchilada..lets check in saturday...I'd say 9 for a more relaxed and warmer AM....

fyi theres a guy (goofball) of jf who may join us on the 21st. He'll be on vacation from Albq with his wife, she thinks it looks a little too hard, so she's hesitant...oh wait maybe I should rephrase that.....
Old 02-11-2011, 12:56 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
Sorry you cannot make it, I'll be interested to hear how you sort out the DW...
I think it is a front lower control arm mounting bolt. I noticed it is a little wallowed out. So I am going to take some steel and make me a washer that fits between those two indents on the lower control arm mount to keep the bolt centered. let me tell you it was scary and i was only doing 35 mph. My foot still hurts from trying to push the brake pedal through the floor.

Ok thread hi jack over.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:04 PM  
...slightly sane.

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
I'm thinking just play at the rocks if its just us..although I feel like crap.....if i start feeling better maybe the whole enchilada..lets check in saturday...I'd say 9 for a more relaxed and warmer AM....

fyi theres a guy (goofball) of jf who may join us on the 21st. He'll be on vacation from Albq with his wife, she thinks it looks a little too hard, so she's hesitant...oh wait maybe I should rephrase that.....
for chimney, if its just us i'd rather go straight to the rocks as well. i am trying to convice my buddy adam and his tacoma to come along, not likely.

chiva falls, the only truly hard part that's mandatory is if we exit via three feathers, and we can go out the back way and skip that.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:17 PM  

tucson, az
I actually want to do three feathers and/or explore the back/upper loops but we'll see if goofball joins in. I'll look at his profile but he has a rubicon anyway so should leave me behind....

for chimney maybe Forest will come along and give mom a pre vday break, he'd prefer just the rocks too...

tell your buddy my friend Michael (the guy who rode along at sycamore) is thinking of bringing his Toy to Rug Rd....

James good luck wiht the DW, I had it at 70MPH on I10, it WAS exciting. Click replaced my SS and it hasn't reoccurred. Good Luck...If I was a mechanical genious i'd offer to help but more likely i'd drink all the beer before you were out from under the truck

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Arizona > Tucson
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads