Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2010, 01:34 PM  

Broken Arrow, OK
4Wheeler G'Parents

Everyone in my family thinks I have gone nuts or daft! I love taking my grandkids 4 wheeling. They love all the bouncing around and excitement. Are there any more Grand Wheelers out there?

Old 12-15-2010, 09:32 PM  
Hillbilly Delux

Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Im not old enough to have Grand kids but my nieces and nephews LOVE to go wheeling, so does my Dog for that matter!

Old 01-12-2011, 03:16 PM  

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
My dad is a grandpa! He hasn't wheeled with the grand daughter yet though. Hopefully it will be sometime soon!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:26 PM  

Springdale, Arkansas
I don't have any grand-babies yet, but you better believe when I do, they are gonna be wheeling in the jeep. My kiddos are expecting it, we have already been discussing the best way to get their car seats in there. It's something they will remember for life. So have fun and enjoy it as much as they do!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:59 PM  

Independence, Kansas
Car seats in a jeep huh, I can tell you from too much experience that a car seat will fit in a TJ (98 wrangler jeep). Their knee's will be in the chair but they will fit....
Old 01-17-2011, 07:05 PM  

Tulsa, OK
My kids were raised in 4WD, there was about a week, that all we had to fit in was a CJ5. (Did I mention we had 7 kids.....)

Already started taking the Grandkids, one of our special things we do with them is watching the Fish Feed at Bass Pro. Take them 4 wheeling, then backpacking for short hikes, great fun!!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:20 AM  

tulsa, oklahoma
my grandson loves wheeling, he used to get in his carseat, we would hit the trails and he would fall asleep. lol now that he is getting older he just loves to go with us when he can, but he prefers to ride the four wheeler.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:03 AM  

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4Wheeling Grandparents...........?

We have seven grandchildren and my wife and I have taken our eldest grandson on his off-road trip to Colorado and Moab. The following year he and I went to Wyoming. It is the memories we give them.........

PS First trip I had to tell him to get his face out of the electronic games and look out the window. The second trip "nothing" electronic was allowed and he had even more fun than the first trip.

PSS I think we should put together a Grandparents 4WD trip!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.