Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-16-2011, 05:30 PM  

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Gun Ranges

I am fairly new to the Bixby/Tulsa area and I am looking for a place to go target shooting. Indoor or outdoor I'm just looking for a decent range. Any ideas?

I moved from OKC where H&H was easily accessed so something along that line would be nice.

Old 01-17-2011, 07:19 PM  

Tulsa, OK
Competitions or General Shooting?

Open Ranges
Outside, I would suggest Happy Hollow in Sapulpa. No rapid fire, has a seperate pistol range and rifle range. Outside, I think it is $10 a day for adults, $5 for kids.

Red Castle is membership, but has everything up to and including a 1000 yard range. They are opening a small indoor pistol range soon.

USSA is out by Owasso, membership and day passes. Outside, but many pistol bays and rifle bays. Also have some steel to shoot at most of the time.

Inside
Stay away from Tulsa Firearms!!! High price, arrogant employees, pay seperate for rifle and pistol lanes in the same day.

OPS is opening a new range soon on Admiral, good people, not sure when they will open,

Medlocks in Collinsville are good people, reasonable price.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:57 AM  

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks!! And it'd be just general shooting for now.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:15 PM  

tulsa firearms

I have been to Tulsa Firearms a couple of times with good luck. It does seem expensive though. They have a deal where the rental price of handguns goes toward purchase and have an ammo punch card system. hope that helps
Old 02-06-2011, 02:22 PM  

TULSA, OKLAHOMA
don't go to tulsa gun club guy who runs it is an ahole bigtime, to many stupid rules and an attitude to go with them,
Old 03-12-2013, 05:28 PM  

I would beg to differ with you on your opinion of the club manager. He has a responsible position and when persons that he is not familiar with appear at the club with firearms that responsibility increases significantly. There are rules at all gun clubs and shooting facilities and persons who frequent these sites are typically aware that there will be rules to be complied with and that failure to comply or smart aleck comments do not make them welcome at such venues. Perhaps you need to adjust your attitude and try it again or just go someplace on your own land so you can set the rules that you can abide with at your location.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads