Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-22-2010, 05:00 PM  

Thank You Dr. Senator Coburn

Senator Dr. Tom Coburn is awesome and amazing in his integrity and desire to keep our country solvent and free. I wish there were more like him in my state of Washington. He is the real deal and represents his contiuents very well. My Dad worked for his father for 30 years and I can attest to their honesty integrity and devotion to this country.

His Dad O. W. Coburn was one of the most infuential and motivaltion adults in my youth. he grew up in Colorado in the depression and he stood by his colleauges and friends.

Every Sooner should be proud of their family and their contributions to our society.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:35 PM  

Tulsa, OK
I really do like Dr. Coburn. I'm not fond of Inhofe, but he is starting to grow on me. There really do need to be more politicians like Coburn. He keeps an eye out for us without a doubt.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:04 PM  

Tulsa, OK
I'd say I generally respect Coburn even if I don't always agree with him, though he's done some pretty bone-headed things on occasion. Inhofe, on the other hand, I have zero respect for - he's an embarassment and a total waste of a Senate seat as far as I'm concerned.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:13 AM  

Mounds, Ok
I like senator Coburn and I don't always agree with him either, but he has tried to represent the common people of Oklahoma and of the USA. Inhofe has done a lot for the people of Okla. and the USA also. I'll vote for him until a better person comes along. Which hasn't even been close in years. He is one of few that dismissed the GLOBAL WARMING spoof. If you haven't heard the latest scientist reports (we are in a global cooling). We have some very good representatives from Okla. too.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.