Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login

Old 12-29-2010, 01:01 PM  

utah
Best Brewery in Utah?

Which is the best Brew pub in Utah Beer/Food?

Old 12-29-2010, 02:15 PM  

Salt Lake City, Utah
I don?t get out much, so as far as the food at the pubs, I couldn?t say.
However, every time I stop at the liquor store I end up walking out with a six pack of Squatters Hop Rising, they also make Captain Bastard?s Oatmeal Stout which is another of my favorites.

Old 12-29-2010, 08:58 PM  

Lehi, UT
Just went to Red Rock in SLC last night.. the food was fantastic and so was the Amber Ale. And if you can't decide what to drink or just want to taste them all, you can order a sampler pack
Old 01-06-2011, 12:19 PM  

Taylorsville, UT
So far for food, I love Squatter's... It's hard to pick a 'best'. While other cities have breweries closing down, Utah's are going strong, I think in a large part due to the collective started by Wasatch and Squatter's.

For a place that serves plenty of Micros that isn't a brewery, you can't beat Porcupine Grill for the food. Awesome, it's right at the mouth of Big Cottonwood canyon, I used to go there all the time when I was living in Cottonwood heights.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:50 PM  

Moab, Utah
Moab Brewery might be a bit of a hike for you but they have brew plenty of beer choices and pretty good food aswell :thumbsup:
Old 01-25-2011, 10:43 AM  

Logan, UT
Brew and Food

My favorite Utah brew/grub joint is Rooster's. There's one in Ogden on 25th and another in Layton (not sure where, I always go to the Ogden one.) Every time I go I order something different from the menu and I haven't had a sub-par item yet. And the wings are killer!!!

Good brew, good food, good atmosphere, and the place is clean (that's a big one for me)
Old 01-26-2011, 06:48 PM  

Taylorsville, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJwheelin View Post
Moab Brewery might be a bit of a hike for you but they have brew plenty of beer choices and pretty good food aswell :thumbsup:
Moab Brewery is a must during every Moab trip...I take my empty growlers and fill them to bring home

Eddy Mcstiffs was good but haven't cared for them the last couple times.

In SLC I like Uintah
Old 02-05-2011, 09:02 AM  

West Jordan, UT
bohemian brewery in midvale isnt to bad
Old 02-05-2011, 10:39 AM  

Roy, Utah
IMO Uinta is the best brewery, but as far as brew pubs go...red rock. Roosters has good food, but i think there beer is lacking. and squatter takes second because they also have good food and good beer too.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:02 PM  

Orem, Utah
squatters is great.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!