Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-15-2010, 11:58 AM  

Richfield, Utah
and if you don't mind heading to Salt Lake. I hear the Bayou is a pretty good hangout. (and I believe they have over 200 different beers)

Old 12-15-2010, 04:30 PM  

Salt Lake City
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp692001 View Post
and if you don't mind heading to Salt Lake. I hear the Bayou is a pretty good hangout. (and I believe they have over 200 different beers)
Yes! To me this place is heaven!

On a side note I thought it was cool the beernut and the bayou helped sponsor a climbing competition last weekend

Old 12-16-2010, 02:28 PM  

where are the trashiest bars... ;-)

Quote:
In utah county.... Just look for the trashiest bar in the county... That's where I usually find the most fun
I got some information about some bars in Lehi the other day. Have you been to any of those?
Old 12-16-2010, 02:52 PM  

We will give it a try

Quote:
Although SLC is a bit far to drink and drive.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:59 PM  

Utah
Try Wingnutz. Its in the same complex as Iggyz. They serve hot wings and some decent beers.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 PM  

Layton, UT
New home brew store in Ogden. Union Station Fermentation, check it out.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:35 PM  

Lehi, UT
My wife and I are also transplants (from NY) and know what you mean about Utah county's lack of a decent pub. So far we have found two in Lehi (Scorez and Flirts, both on State St). Neither place is anything special... just somewhere to get a cheap bottle of domestic and chill. Still better than a poke in the eye though

Also, it looks like they are putting in a Wing Nutz in Saratoga Springs. Never been but I've heard they have some decent brews on tap.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:49 PM  

Taylorsville, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJMistress View Post
Just take your credit card! They'd be more than happy to help you out.
I read that book cover to cover twice before I started brewing. Its a great book, simple with just enough chemistry to help understand how to take brewing to the next level beyond following a recipe.
Check the classifieds for used equipment if you're not in a hurry. I scored two free carboys and another kit complete with brew kettles, two primary fermenters, bottles, cappers, etc for 80 bucks.
I got to meet Michael Jackson and have a signed copy of the book...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.