Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-29-2010, 09:00 AM  

Bayport, NY
Gemini Bridges question

hello moabianians, we visited your beautiful state in July and we took our Jeep on Gemini Bridges and loved it. I saw that they sell Brag Tags decals in a store in town and I want to see if anyone can name the store? hopefully they will sell me two for our Wrangler online. Looking forward to our next adventure when we return west from NY in July.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:55 AM  

Logan, Utah
The Sticker Store if I remember correctly, but I do not believe they are on the web.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:15 AM  

Bayport, NY
actually I had partial luck. It turns out the sticker store is no longer in business, but the owner saw my post on his old site and was willing to sell me the decals I wanted thru Paypal. He still has decals for most trails and places but the webiste is closing soon, so try him soon. You can write him at sales@bragginrightsdecals.com .
Old 01-04-2011, 11:40 AM  

Central, Utah
I've been in that store a few times... pretty cool place.

No link to the decal website? Only email contact?
Old 01-05-2011, 08:34 PM  

Delavan, wi
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamslotman View Post
hello moabianians, we visited your beautiful state in July and we took our Jeep on Gemini Bridges and loved it. I saw that they sell Brag Tags decals in a store in town and I want to see if anyone can name the store? hopefully they will sell me two for our Wrangler online. Looking forward to our next adventure when we return west from NY in July.
Did you also go down below Gemini to look at them from under ? Easy trail and good view of the bridges
Old 01-23-2011, 08:52 PM  

Moab, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by yikes View Post
Did you also go down below Gemini to look at them from under ? Easy trail and good view of the bridges
Unfortunantly its closed to 4WD's now so you'll have to hike it but for sure worth it
Old 01-26-2011, 06:53 PM  

Taylorsville, UT
I've bought a couple and the little trail name stickers kinda suck...They are little more than Brother P touch labeler stickers...I have a good vinyl guy that makes mine now and he's cheaper!
Old 01-26-2011, 09:19 PM  

west jordan, utah
yep its called the sticker store. i dont think they have a web address. i have never had issues with their stickers. if you clean the area first then they will stick and last for forever. ive had mine on my jeep for a long time now.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:37 PM  

Draper, UT
What about the t shirt shop?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:46 AM  

When did Gemni Bridges close? THat's a bummer, the Vehicross Group went a few years ago and took pictures on the bridge... Like 22 vehicrosses... Bummer

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.