Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2010, 10:01 AM  

Hurricane, Utah
I don't know if this thread is dead; but look up Tuweep or Toroweap in Google. If you've got time, this overlook is very cool.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:04 PM  

West Valley City, UT
Minor League baseball's PCL all-star game is here in 2011 if you're into baseball. Great way to see some home run derby and things of that nature without breaking the bank.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:17 AM  

Richfield, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportinwood View Post
Moab is great but not the only place in Utah that has killer wheeling check out Fairview canyon, Logan canyon, and even the west desert (Grouse creek, Pilot mt.) There are tons of places to go exploring.
Honestly, I've lived here my entire life and still have way too much to explore. My girlfriend and i call a 12 pack of beer and my Escape a date. (Some of the locations around have seen too much of me honestly.)
Old 12-12-2010, 08:54 PM  

Roy, Utah
Utah has some of the most varying landscapes in the south-western US. All kinds of outdoor activities year round. SLC alone boost some really great Micro-breweries .
Old 12-15-2010, 03:19 PM  

Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetLooseontheGoose View Post
SLC alone boost some really great Micro-breweries .
Old 12-15-2010, 04:32 PM  

Salt Lake City
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetLooseontheGoose View Post
Utah has some of the most varying landscapes in the south-western US. All kinds of outdoor activities year round. SLC alone boost some really great Micro-breweries .
Yeah i agree too. But I would also have to say for the epic climbing in cottonwood canyon, that place is amazing!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:31 AM  

Roy, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp692001 View Post
Honestly, I've lived here my entire life and still have way too much to explore. My girlfriend and i call a 12 pack of beer and my Escape a date. (Some of the locations around have seen too much of me honestly.)
Hey me too!! My wife keeps wanting to go to Mexico, Jamaica, Australia, etc. etc. etc. I try to tell her that we have a ton of places right here in our own back yard that she has never seen before but she wont listen.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:33 AM  

Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportinwood View Post
Hey me too!! My wife keeps wanting to go to Mexico, Jamaica, Australia, etc. etc. etc. I try to tell her that we have a ton of places right here in our own back yard that she has never seen before but she wont listen.
That sounds exactly like my wife used to be. I bought her a rock tumbler and now she is excited to check out new places as long as we do some rock hounding while we?re out.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:07 AM  

Hamilton, Ontario
Salt Lake City Brew Scene

Howdy From Canada,

I was recently in Salt Lake City Utah, and I must say the brew pubs in the city are worth atleast a stop for lunch or dinner.

I visited squatters and the red rock brew pubs while staying in the city for a conference, highly recommend it.

I hear the skiing id good but did not have a chance to try it, the lifts opened on the last day of my stay

Cheers
Matthew
Old 12-22-2010, 08:34 AM  

St George, Utah
There's simply no place else in the USA (or the world?) that has the red rock vistas and scenery that can be found in southern Utah.

And so very,much of it can be seen from a passenger car - no requirement to go off-road or need to walk/hike miles to see it.

They really ought to be declared one of the scenic wonders of the world - and I'm so glad they are being suitably protected.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.