Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-24-2011, 11:04 PM  

Moab, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmons View Post
Not me! I have contemplated the idea, but decided that they have enough tourists who have decided to stay and create businesses around the attractions.
We contemplated it and did it.
Me and my g/f lived in Ut county and visited Moab for vacations. After I lost my job in Springville we decided screw it lets go. We love it, Winters are kinda boring but there is still things todo if your into the outdoors.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:12 AM  

ogden, utah
Moab is fun I try to go at least once a year

Old 02-05-2011, 09:03 AM  

West Jordan, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreal View Post
The scenery in the southern half of the state (Arches, Zions, Bryce, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, etc.) is something that everyone should see in person at least once in their life. The geology is incredible.
this ^^^^^^
Old 02-16-2011, 10:46 AM  

CA
Utah is a great state to visit if you're into 4X4ing, mountain biking, hiking, or just general siteseeing. I went to Moab a couple of years ago. Took my Jeep on some trails, rode my mountain bike, and hiked to some really neat places, including the Delicate Arch in Arches National Park. Also visited Canyonlands National Park. The scenery is stunning.

Last summer I went to Zion National Park. I backpacked there, and did numerous day hikes. Again, totally outstanding scenery.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:17 PM  

South Jordan, UT
Don't forget about Lake Powell with all its boating and hiking opportunities.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:34 AM  
John

Spanish Fork, Utah
Also great fishing and gorgeous lakes up high in the mountains like red castle in the uintahs and fish lake down south
Old 02-20-2011, 07:07 AM  

Exactly why Moab is anything but boring. Cool town and wonderful outdoor ops outside the small locale. If you live in a city you have it all wrong anyway but think otherwise. look at census stats. nuf said.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:01 PM  

boulder mtn. Nuff said.
Please give me one good reason to visit Utah-img_0190.jpg 

Old 09-16-2011, 11:50 AM  

Yeah it all depends on what you want to do. If you like mountains, skiing or hiking its a great place.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:06 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
US-261 north of Mexican Hat........
Please give me one good reason to visit Utah-overlook-into-valley-gods-utah.jpg 

Please give me one good reason to visit Utah-valley-gods-mokee-dugway-cedar-mesa-1._edited.jpg 

Please give me one good reason to visit Utah-kevin-melissa-daniele-marc-linda-trip-west-022_edite.jpg 

Please give me one good reason to visit Utah-dsc02481.jpg 

Please give me one good reason to visit Utah-mokee-dugway-overlook-into-valley-gods_edited.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads