Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login

Old 12-21-2010, 06:07 PM  

Montgomery, AL
visiting moab

I will be visiting Moab in May 2011. I have not heard from Dave's Jeep page... if you frequent Moab during Jeep Safari perhaps you know him.

His web page is no longer available... just wondering if he is OKAY.

http://www.millenicom.com/users/dave...009/index2.htm

Old 12-22-2010, 03:08 PM  

Moab, UT
Where's he from?

Old 12-25-2010, 07:46 AM  
Grenade Inspector

Winchester, Illinois
Dave is Alive and Well

Hi! I'm in the Two Rivers Jeep Club, and Dave runs our website in addition to other functions. If you go tyo TRJC.com and click on the "Dave" at the bottom of the page- Page Owner: Dave- that will get you to his weblog. I'm a "star" on the Post Easter Jeep Safari- mine is the Jeep that "got busted" due to exuberent use of the skinny pedal. Dave's web page is one of the best Jeepin' webs going, I think!
Old 12-26-2010, 07:54 AM  

Moab, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castr8r View Post
Hi! I'm in the Two Rivers Jeep Club, and Dave runs our website in addition to other functions. If you go tyo TRJC.com and click on the "Dave" at the bottom of the page- Page Owner: Dave- that will get you to his weblog. I'm a "star" on the Post Easter Jeep Safari- mine is the Jeep that "got busted" due to exuberent use of the skinny pedal. Dave's web page is one of the best Jeepin' webs going, I think!
Nice website!
Old 12-26-2010, 01:21 PM  

portland, maine
Hey, ROKTAXI, its been a couple of years since I was last in Moab. Do you have a Jeep dealership yet?
Old 12-27-2010, 07:40 AM  

Moab, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by grymsr View Post
Hey, ROKTAXI, its been a couple of years since I was last in Moab. Do you have a Jeep dealership yet?
Not an official JEEP dealer but the Chevy dealer has them (new ones) on their lot. The Ford dealership is directly across the the street from the Chevy dealer. Both are owned by the same company: Moab Auto Group. They've really boosted up their inventory when they bought out the original dealers. Can't say they've upped their mechanic abilities though
Old 12-27-2010, 02:09 PM  

portland, maine
you got a story to go with that last comment?
Old 12-28-2010, 07:19 AM  

Moab, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by grymsr View Post
you got a story to go with that last comment?
No, other than it's the same mechanics that have been there for years. Only management has changed.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:51 PM  

Montgomery, AL
A big thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castr8r View Post
Castr8r,

A big thanks to you for redirecting me to the new Dave's Jeep Page. I admire Dave and friends' Jeep trips, and I hope to be part of it one of these days. I usually come couple of weeks after Jeep Safari to avoid the crowds.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:54 AM  

Logan, Utah
I love going to the safari especially during the week. You will have the time of your life.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!