Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-04-2011, 11:43 AM  

Central, Utah
I've never ventured down there during Safari. I usually like to avoid the crowds and enjoy being able to access whatever trail I want whenever I want.

But... I must say I've been tempted lately to check out the Safari scene once and for all, just to say I have.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:21 AM  

Moab, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreal View Post
I've never ventured down there during Safari. I usually like to avoid the crowds and enjoy being able to access whatever trail I want whenever I want.

But... I must say I've been tempted lately to check out the Safari scene once and for all, just to say I have.
It's one of those things you will be able to say: ...been there, done that.....

Kinda like a mini Mardi Gras.... however the vendor show is cool to go to and root around.

Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 PM  

Montgomery, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreal View Post

X2, but am I willing to stay in line waiting 2 hours to get a seat at the Denny's for breakfast?
Old 01-23-2011, 09:04 PM  

Moab, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKTAXI View Post
No, other than it's the same mechanics that have been there for years. Only management has changed.
Not true anymore for the Chevy side. Three all new mechanics and the head/best mech in the shop use to have a Jeep shop in town years ago and is extremely Jeep savy, he has done alot to my 99 Grand Cherokee and he is the only person I trust to touch it. The service manager of Chevy has about 30yrs experience in gas and diesel vehicles and is ASE certified amongst other certifications and very very knowledgeable.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:13 PM  

Moab, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJwheelin View Post
Not true anymore for the Chevy side. Three all new mechanics and the head/best mech in the shop use to have a Jeep shop in town years ago and is extremely Jeep savy, he has done alot to my 99 Grand Cherokee and he is the only person I trust to touch it. The service manager of Chevy has about 30yrs experience in gas and diesel vehicles and is ASE certified amongst other certifications and very very knowledgeable.
I've known Mikey for many years and not only is he a good mechanic, but is very honest. I think I know the service mgr. as I did some work in his new home a couple years ago when he moved here. Seems like a very knowledgeable / nice guy. I've also known one of the office gals (Lucy) for many years also. Her husband (great 4-wheeler) use to work there also. Don't know anything about the other guys. But then again, I haven't had a reason to go there in the last year or two.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:35 PM  

Moab, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKTAXI View Post
I've known Mikey for many years and not only is he a good mechanic, but is very honest. I think I know the service mgr. as I did some work in his new home a couple years ago when he moved here. Seems like a very knowledgeable / nice guy. I've also known one of the office gals (Lucy) for many years also. Her husband (great 4-wheeler) use to work there also. Don't know anything about the other guys. But then again, I haven't had a reason to go there in the last year or two.
Mikey is a GREAT person and good to see another person thinks so, a lot of people take advantage of his generosity.
Lucy is very nice, always happy. Everybody there is great and I don't have a gripe with any of them.
That's good you haven't had a reason for the service department lol, that's usually a bad thing.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:30 AM  

Charlottesville, VA
I was in MOAB this year in August and it was hot hot hot, but we just made sure to get up early in the cool mornings and ride until noon, then relax by the pool or somewhere with AC until around 4 then ride again in the evening. What a beautiful place! We took our dirt bikes on this trip but want to have a jeep there next time. I couldn't get over how beautiful the sunrises and sunsets were over the mountains and rocks!

When we went to Arches National Park we road into a rain storm but after a storm like that, a rainbow is to be found somewhere!

I LOVED Moab!

Old 11-21-2011, 05:33 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Nice. We hope to see you in the pic of the month contest next month.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.