Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-27-2010, 10:33 PM  

Kaysville, Utah
What are You Into?

I was just wondering what everyone here in the utah section of the forum is really into.
For example I'm really big into jeeping, like moab, and canyons and such durring the summer, I used to be into the R/C stuff around here, but not much of a scean around here for that, and i love to snowboard in the winter.

Really common stuff for people to do around here, but now you know what im into so if you have any questions about doing these things around here, you know i may have an idea so i might be able to help with some questions. I know I have a few questions, like is there anyone in here who is really into water rafting, and kyaking? I've always wanted to do this but have never really known where a good place to go to do this would be.

Old 09-29-2010, 01:25 PM  

Provo, UT
I love jeeping too. just moved to Provo in January and got a cherokee in August. I'm still working out some of the bugs on the new cherokee. I have a beat up old yj back home in California. Know of any good places around Provo to go wheeling?

Old 09-29-2010, 03:16 PM  

Vernal, Utah, U.S.A.
I don't like to sit long and watch TV, it is such a waste of time. Going on dates with my wife, going to the parks or camping with my kids. Wheeling with Jeeps, hiking, exploring type stuff. Gold panning up the Uintah Canyon (not much color though). Spending time with my family, various events and car shows. History, like about the pioneers, Butch Cassidy, Dinosaurs. Phototaography, but I am no professional, just a handy guy with a decent digital camera.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:56 PM  

brigham city, utah
I love to jeep, work on my old car. Go snowmobiling with the family, hicking camping and on occasion dancing with the wife.
Then when I get home at night Im a gamer. No not one of those obnoxious kids that scream at all the other obnoxious kids on xbox live, or one of those that spend hundreds of dollars on Wow. Competitive leauge play FPS gaming.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:11 PM  

Spanish Fork, Utah
I love jeeping (currently working the bugs out of my basket case jeep), love taking my wife on Harley rides(usually just the two of us), taking the Family up to Strawberry Reservior to go camping and fishing. Just sad that the summer is coming to an end, getting time to put the toys away.

I am always finding new ways to enjoy this wonderful state.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:29 PM  

Vernal, Utah, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
I love jeeping (currently working the bugs out of my basket case jeep), love taking my wife on Harley rides(usually just the two of us), taking the Family up to Strawberry Reservior to go camping and fishing. Just sad that the summer is coming to an end, getting time to put the toys away.

I am always finding new ways to enjoy this wonderful state.
I find it ironic that you too are working on a basket case Jeep. It sounds like that you are further ahead than I am. I have yet to get mine running!
I call it the Basket Case. - JeepForum.com
Old 10-04-2010, 02:46 PM  

Spanish Fork, Utah
WOW

Mine wasn't quite that much of a backet case, but i have just about everything on it but the front axle(including a third of the wiring).

I was up Mineral Basin 2 weeks ago and found out that my slave cylinder was the week point on that trip. It was interesting getting out of American fork canyon and back to Spanish Fork with no clutch on a friday after noon.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:35 PM  

Vernal, Utah, U.S.A.
I bet you're glad that you didn't have an older CJ, as that they have the rod-and-bellcrank setup that love to pop out or bind on twisty trails.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:46 PM  

Spanish Fork, Utah
Very true, I know a couple guys with CJ's and I am happy with my YJ.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:19 AM  

Vernal, Utah, U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
Very true, I know a couple guys with CJ's and I am happy with my YJ.
I have three era of Jeeps at home, and I wish that my YJ was on the road. The old '65 is just not highway worthy with its four popper, and my wifes '07 Unlimited is becoming a nightmare with its death wobble problem.

To add to the list, I love to drive to diffeent places of the State and check out the scenery. A lot of the locations that I have been to is very breath taking. Sometimes, I leave the locations continually pondering due to the forces it took to heave up and carve out some of these valleys and mountains.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads