Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Vermont
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2010, 05:27 PM  

Barre, Vermont
Frisbee Golfin Vermont

Who here knows some good spots or are members of the GMDGA?

Old 10-13-2010, 08:05 PM  

Burlington, Vermont
I might be interested in joining, but the season is coming to a close pretty quick here, haha.

Old 10-18-2010, 08:37 PM  

Barre, Vermont
You are not kidding, I just moved here from Hawaii and this weather is crazy! Can you believe that there are no courses in Hawaii.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:16 AM  

Burlington, Vermont
Course

Try the Black Falls Disc Club in Montegomery VT!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:07 PM  

NJ
There is a big disc golf scene at Sugarbush in the Mad River Valley. They have 2 courses along with some big events - pro events, as well as the national deaf disc golf champsionships there in the summer.

Vermont Resort Disc Golf Courses
10th National Deaf Sugarbush Disc Golf Championship
Old 12-12-2010, 09:17 AM  

Burlington, Vermont
There's a fun course in Waterbury that's worth checking out, and I've heard nothing but great things about the course in Sugarbush (it is a course you pay to use, just as an FYI).

And, there were plans to put a course in Leddy Park in Burlington... but that's a topic I hesitate to even get into. Do a Google search on that issue if you've got a decent 30 minutes to read about that mess, all while scratching your head and saying "Seriously???"
Old 12-22-2010, 09:15 PM  

Berlin, Vermont
I'm a big fan of the Waterbury course, also the one at Johnson State College, and the one in Randolph as well. Waterbury is long and pretty tough, and Randolph is tight and technical. It's been awhile since I've been to Johnson but I heard they've improved/expanded it quite a bit. The course directory on the PDGA website has pretty much all of the courses in the state listed I think as well if you want more ideas.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:43 PM  

Burlington, Vermont
It's a shame that they didn't allow that course into Leddy Park. Living in Burlington you need to drive at least 40 minutes to get to the closest disc golf course.

I usually hit the free waterburry course, mainly because it's free and the closest to me.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Vermont
Bookmark this Page!