Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Vermont
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-06-2010, 03:19 PM  

Hatfield, MA, Massachusetts
Vermont Technical College

As the title states, anyone on here go to VTC besides myself??

Old 10-07-2010, 08:06 PM  

Manchester, Vermont
hey my name is zach i go to vtc for fire science, i drive the light blue lifted jeep

Old 10-07-2010, 10:02 PM  

hey, if you see a lifted blue liberty with mass plates, that's my rig
Old 10-07-2010, 11:56 PM  

Duluth, Georgia
I've been thinking about going there for a few years. My aunt lives about 10 miles outside of Randolph on about 300 acres. How do you guys like it?
Old 10-08-2010, 07:36 AM  

let me put it this way, if you do not take the effort to go out, join clubs or participate in sports or other extracurriculars at VTC in Randolph, times can be a little on the slow/boring side. There are lots of opportunities to do stuff though. You'd probably get the best feel for the college by visiting and touring or by finding someone you know who goes there and following them around for a day.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:08 PM  

Manchester, Vermont
yeah i have yet to stay a full weekend it gets boring, not gunna lie i dont really participate in much, i would rather get it over with and go home
Old 10-15-2010, 08:25 AM  

Trx, your from Manchester??
Old 10-16-2010, 02:45 PM  

Manchester, Vermont
yep manchester vermont
Old 10-16-2010, 05:39 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
I was offered a teaching job at VTC this summer while visiting my mom in West Brookfield. A little too long of a commute for me from NY though.

There is a great trail really close to you guys called Cram Hill Rd. in Northfield.

You can take it from the top off of 12A, or the bottom from Brookfield Center just past the church but before the dairy farm. It's easier to find from the top it starts out as a few miles of normal dirt road that is still maintained but then you'll find the abandoned portion that connects down to the intersection of Roxbury Line Rd and Davis Acre Rd. The middle section is pretty rough and washed out that you wont be able to pass unless you have a highly modified rig. You can kill the better part of a day going at it from the top and the bottom.

:link failure: just google map "Cram Hill Road, Northfield, VT" and look at the topo of it..
Old 01-03-2011, 02:01 PM  

Ithaca, NY
I did quite a few years ago, after degree transferred to Cornell. VTC was a great place to start

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Vermont
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.