Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

View Poll Results: Sunday hunting
Allow 5 83.33%
No way Sunday is for rest. 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2011, 12:04 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Sunday Hunting

Are you for or against allowing sunday hunting?

I am all for it. I think it is an outdated law that forces specific religious views on to everyone. I also work two jobs and more everyone wants work done on Saturday. That leaves me with little time to hunt if I have an all day job on Saturday. I was left with exactly 1 day this season. Over $100 gone wasted for me.

What is worse is other hunters are against it. Of course they are allowed to hunt on Sunday. That would be people who run dogs on foxes and coons.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:51 PM  

Lynchburg, Virginia
I think its more of a respectful thing. They say its for rest but you can't make people rest. I really don't care. I don't hunt much anymore. But I'd vote to allow it.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:27 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
What boggles me is that they were voting on a new bill today. It would allow farmers or agents of farmers to kill deer bear or elk at any time of the year day or night with spotlight for crop destruction with out showing proof of damage like they do now. Just don't get it sometimes.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:48 PM  

front royal, virginia
It doesnt really mattter one wya or the other to me, but i dont see where its an issue to allow it - i'd personally not hunt on sundays
Old 02-28-2011, 09:24 AM  

I feel like it should be up to the individual if they wanted to hunt on sundays or not. Virginia is one of the few states that doesnt allow hunting on sundays. I personally would love to be able to hunt on sundays as my schedule doesnt allow many days during the week to hunt.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads