Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2010, 05:30 AM  

Bellevue, Washington
If you're in the market for a new dentist check this one out.

I know this may appear as a strange subject but I have to recommend his office. I just had a cleaning yesterday afternoon and thought I would create a thread. I have been going to him for the past 4 years and I have no complaints. Also it is the coolest dentist office I have ever been to. Also all the dental hygienist are very attractive. His office is located downtown Seattle right next to Pacific Place and they validate parking so it's actually pretty easy to get into and out of and back on I-5 if needed. The office is on the 17th floor so you get some pretty cool views of Queen Ann hill while you're waiting and there is a picture hanging on the ceiling that you look at as you get you're teeth cleaned that is the coolest ever. You'll just have to take my word for it or go get your teeth cleaned there. Anyways I'm always struck by how cool and comfortable the experience is when I'm there and because this is a Seattle/Washington forum, I thought I'd share it with the locals.
Here's the website
Joseph Zimmer DDS : Welcome
Here's a view of the room you get your teeth cleaned in.
http://josephzimmer.com/preventative.htm
Let me know if you guys do go and what you think of the place.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:53 PM  

Seattle, WA
My dentist is next door to me (in Lynnwood) and I need to go get 3 teeth pulled in a couple weeks.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 PM  

Seattle, WA
Wow. Look like a hair salon. My kids go to a childrens dentist that has a similar layout, except they have TV mounted on the ceiling.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:38 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
Wow. Look like a hair salon. My kids go to a childrens dentist that has a similar layout, except they have TV mounted on the ceiling.
This one has a cool piece of art on the ceiling...and it's not a monkey or a frog holding a storks neck.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:23 AM  

Vashon, Washington
I need a dentist and will check him out.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:06 PM  

Sammamish, WA
I'm going to mine tomorrow for an implant (ouch!)

It's in Issaquah and there's a TV with movies playing at each space, and nice, but not as nice as yours. I'm too polite to comment on the assistants
and hygienists.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!