Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2010, 01:53 PM  

Awesome! My wife and I have been planning a trip for awhile. We plan on going this summer so my wife can see The Sound of Music in the outdoor theater. Also I'd love to be there next year for the tree lighting.

And the fact that a new brewery is opening is AWESOME!!!

Old 01-16-2011, 12:16 PM  

Looks like a cool place!

Old 01-17-2011, 06:47 PM  

Seattle, Washington
I'm heading out there with some friends mid-February. Does anyone know when the Icicle Brewery is opening?
Old 01-21-2011, 04:08 PM  

nice pix

thanks for sharing
Old 01-21-2011, 07:00 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by electromage View Post
I'm heading out there with some friends mid-February. Does anyone know when the Icicle Brewery is opening?
Leavenworth Brewery 85% Complete

January 21, 2011
Leavenworth Brewery 85% Complete | KOHO Radio
Old 01-21-2011, 07:15 PM  

Bellevue, Washington
I'm going to have to take my family next year. I drove through in September but I only stopped for a few minutes and had to get back on the road.
Thanks for the pictures!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:03 PM  

Neat place. Would love to take the train out there someday.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:54 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by undermind View Post
Awesome! My wife and I have been planning a trip for awhile. We plan on going this summer so my wife can see The Sound of Music in the outdoor theater. Also I'd love to be there next year for the tree lighting.

And the fact that a new brewery is opening is AWESOME!!!
Only thing you need to watch for in summer are wildfires, it can get smokey in town. If you are adventuresome, check out the water rafting. They have level 1 to 5 depending on your skill and fun you want to have.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:10 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger666 View Post
Only thing you need to watch for in summer are wildfires, it can get smokey in town. If you are adventuresome, check out the water rafting. They have level 1 to 5 depending on your skill and fun you want to have.
Yeah, I know the wildfire smoke can be a pain.. I've been going to Leavenworth for a while, but my wife hasn't been. And yeah, I'll check out the rafting, I've only done the lazy river float.

How are the temperatures at the end of June? I'm in Idaho now, and can only afford so many getaways right now. I'm thinking of making a loop through Leavenworth and catching a Mariners game while they play a very unique series against the Marlins with NL rules at Safeco at the end of June..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!