Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-16-2012, 09:29 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Report: 2012 Spring ORV Run at Juniper Dunes - April 13-15 2012

2012 Spring ORV Run at Juniper Dunes
Report by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

Juniper Dunes - Photo by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

On Friday the 13th (April of 2012), we met up with the other Eastern Washington Adventures members to camp out for the Spring ORV Run at Juniper Dunes.

After we got camp set up, we took an afternoon run. The group was small since the main event was plan for the next day. On this run it was Guido in his TJ, Icesis & kids in his RZR and me & kids in the Tweety Jeep. We covered a lot of ground until something happened to the Dana 35 in the Tweety Jeep. It has some loud popping sound. I was able to wheel it back up to the main road and back to camp.

Around 10 AM Saturday April 14th we headed back out to the dunes with a big group of all types of ORVs. Since my rig was down, Odo and I rode with Guido, Kenny24 took two of my other boys and my daughter rode with Icesis in his RZR. Thanks guys!

Out at the big dunes below the upper parking area a few more showed up. We headed out to the Northeast big dunes wheeling the trails all the way. We had a blast out in that section of the Juniper Dunes.

After awhile we wheeled on back to camp for the Potluck Dinner. Thanks to a lot of people pitching in for Potluck Dinner, there was plenty of good food. We had a bond fire that followed dinner. Thank you Kenny24 for providing the fire wood.

Sunday after packing up camp, we took the finial run. I rode my quad, Kenny24 took my 3 boys and Power Wagon took my and Kenny24's daughters. Thanks guys for make it so my family could go Sunday too.

We covered a lot of ground on Sunday too. It was a blast.

We pull out of camp around 5 PM or so with the kids not wanting to leave. We cannot wait to go back to Juniper Dunes to play.

Thank you to everyone that came out to make this a fun trip.

See full report with 120 photos at: Spring ORV Run at Juniper Dunes - April 13-15 2012

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.