Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2012, 08:03 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Report: Snowmobile fun at Eastern Washington Adventures - Jan 20 2012

Snowmobile fun at Eastern Washington Adventures
Report by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

Eastern Washington Adventures Club House Photo by Clay Graham / Eastern Washington Adventures

Tiny came over to the Eastern Washington Adventures Club House today to pick up some XJ parts. While Tiny was here I had him take a look at our snowmobile to see if he could get it started since it has been parked for about a year. Tiny blew in the gas tank and got the snowmobile to start. After it warmed up he took it for a ride around the place.

I took a ride on it next while Tiny unloaded his snowmobile. For me it was the first time ever riding one. Wow it blows my quad away. Next I took a ride on Tiny's snowmobile. That was a rush for sure! My bad back in now killing me.

Next Tiny took the kids out on our snowmobile to teach them how to ride. Once he thought they had it down, he followed the kids on his snowmobile. By the time Tiny left all four kids could ride the snowmobile. All but Odo got to ride by them selves. Odo has a problem pushing the throttle. We have to get it to work a little easier.

See full report with 49 photos at: Report w/photos: Snowmobile fun at Eastern Washington Adventures - Jan 20 2012

Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I'm liking your old school Yamaha!
Slow and steady does it for me when I'm riding a sled.
Five people got killed in snowmobile accidents here in Quebec over the weekend.
Everyone apparently thinks they're extreme athletes and immune from danger.
It's good to start them young and teach them some respect for the machines they're riding.

Old 01-23-2012, 04:53 PM  
Ceg

Selah, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
I'm liking your old school Yamaha!
Slow and steady does it for me when I'm riding a sled.
Five people got killed in snowmobile accidents here in Quebec over the weekend.
Everyone apparently thinks they're extreme athletes and immune from danger.
It's good to start them young and teach them some respect for the machines they're riding.
Wow. Sorry to hear that more people got killed in snowmobile accidents. It seems to happen to often.

My brother restored the old Yamaha for his daughter to start out on. I bought it last year from him to teach my younger kids. My 23 year old son rides the big sleds with Tiny in the places I only see in the summer.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Washington
Bookmark this Page!